Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2009, 08:54 PM   #871
_ihacoks_

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee (UPDATED ON SEP. 7th ) !!!

Thanks! This gives me an idea of where and how I should post! Rep point for you!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2009, 09:54 PM   #872
ow I'm addicted to
Webkinz :)

CREDD is a splendid one to beholdCREDD is a splendid one to beholdCREDD is a splendid one to beholdCREDD is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee (UPDATED ON SEP. 7th ) !!!

View Post Originally Posted by girleygirl495
Good info! Thanks! I so want to be a gifted trainee. I hope I can become one! By the way, How do you become one.
** Please Note.....This thread tells you *how* to make good posts, to become a Gifted Trainee, it is NOT the thread on which you apply to become one!

Once you feel you've done 50+ good posts, go to this link and
post your agreement.

~~ WebkinzInsider Official Gift Exchange Information~~

To become a GT, you must post your agreement at the location listed above.
This link is at the bottom of the first post.
Good Luck!
CREDD is offline Female
Old 08-04-2009, 09:04 PM   #873
I♥Pandas!

KangarooKat is just really niceKangarooKat is just really nice

Quick question. How do you tell if you have been rejected? They just delete your post and move on without telling you if you were accepted or not?
KangarooKat is offline Female
Old 08-04-2009, 09:11 PM   #874
My llama is a

pinkitail is on a distinguished road

Thank you very much for the helpful information! Hopefully soon I'll feel that I've done all the things to apply to be a Trainee! I can't wait!
pinkitail is offline Female
Old 08-04-2009, 10:45 PM   #875
anna decorate?
Gifted

Symphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Thank you for posting this. I would have thought my posts were "non-fluff" before reading this because one of my favorite forums is the pet naming forum, which you have listed as not counting towards our 50 good posts. Thanks for the advice!
Symphonie is offline Female
Old 08-04-2009, 11:05 PM   #876

ottercute has a spectacular aura about

i am at 50 from 1 thread it is a club
ottercute is offline Female
Old 08-05-2009, 12:06 PM   #877

wonders2412 is on a distinguished road

thank you soooooooo much that is very helpful
wonders2412 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2009, 05:15 PM   #878
Happy to be
Gifted

GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!GlynnisI is the cats pajamas!

Thank you for the information. Rep to you!
GlynnisI is offline Female
Old 08-05-2009, 10:15 PM   #879
Glad to be
Gifted

tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence
tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence

How do you become a a gift trainee?
tiffc is offline Female
Old 08-07-2009, 06:26 PM   #880

tigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wonder

Thanks so much for this guide! Now I know what to do to be able to or try to be a gifted/gift guru!
tigergirl890 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
andi, busy playing minecraft, exterminate, googles always prevail, kenzie ♥s joey graceffa, rabbit1, rip wi, wi the ghost town