Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2009, 08:12 PM   #801
Webkinz :)

Sammymc has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee (UPDATED ON SEP. 7th ) !!!

Wow. This is great advice. I was just pointed to this post by firebranda who welcomed me. This is a great run down about what counts and what doesn't. While becoming a trainee and getting to learn how to trade is a priority, I'm not going to post and repost in every forum just to try and get in. I'd rather learn about the people here, makes some friends, and get comfortable before applying. Anway. Thanks again for this informative post.
Sammymc is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2009, 10:28 AM   #802
jackomattocks is on a distinguished road

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee (UPDATED ON SEP. 7th ) !!!

You can be a gift tranie if you post 50 helpful posts and be a member for 2 weeks
Old 05-24-2009, 11:43 AM   #803
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

CutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guide

Great Thread Gingerly! I sure need this thread! I keep getting rejected So hopefully after I start using these tips I become a Gift Trainee! That would be really really cool! Again thank you Gingerly!
~Kelsey
CutiePie_Kelsey is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 01:15 AM   #804
assup???
Gifted

9kittykat12 has a reputation beyond repute9kittykat12 has a reputation beyond repute9kittykat12 has a reputation beyond repute9kittykat12 has a reputation beyond repute9kittykat12 has a reputation beyond repute9kittykat12 has a reputation beyond repute

so if you use text message style writing your posts dont count??? aww, man! i always do that!
9kittykat12 is offline Female
Old 05-27-2009, 09:21 PM   #805

bronco_tator is on a distinguished road

Thank you for caring enough to post somethiglkethis. It was very nice of you! This post will help a lot of people become GE members quicker, I would bet! Thanks again!
bronco_tator is offline Male
Old 05-30-2009, 05:47 PM   #806
Grillcheese1

grillcheese1 is an unknown quantity at this point

That is so cool!!!!!
GO WEBKINZ!!!!!
Old 05-30-2009, 06:06 PM   #807
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

Thanks everyone....

.....Text speak? We have members here of all ages and we prefer you use
simple language that everyone can understand.
( Some people don't know how to text. )
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 08:07 AM   #808
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by Gingerly
Thanks everyone....

Like me. I have no cell-phone and never text. xP
wowewe is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 08:20 AM   #809
call me Allison!

redsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonder

Talking Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee (UPDATED ON SEP. 7th ) !!!

View Post Originally Posted by Gingerly
Thanks everyone....

And me, well... i have a cell phone but it is only for when my mom and dad have to leave me at home for a little while.
redsoxgirl114 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 07:43 PM   #810
I'm a Signature
Banned
BearHugs is a jewel in the roughBearHugs is a jewel in the rough

MY sisters told me a lot about this whole program and it seems very fun, in 2 weeks, I'll apply to be one, thanks for the great information, I can see it helped a huge load of people!
BearHugs is offline Female
Closed

Tags
andi, busy playing minecraft, exterminate, googles always prevail, kenzie ♥s joey graceffa, rabbit1, rip wi, wi the ghost town