Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 12:07 PM   #771
call me Allison!
Webkinz :)

redsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee (UPDATED ON SEP. 7th ) !!!

Wow! Great thread! Now I know why my posts keep getting deleted! Thank you soooo much!
5 stars and rep point for you!!
redsoxgirl114 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2009, 12:39 PM   #772

webber<3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee (UPDATED ON SEP. 7th ) !!!

thank-a you-a!!
webber<3 is offline Male
Old 04-21-2009, 02:53 PM   #773
Peace <3 Summer

sarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond reputesarah21 has a reputation beyond repute

This is so nice of you to do!
sarah21 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 09:03 AM   #774
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by kaykohugs
Wait, does that mean if I have 70 posts, and it's decided that only 45 of them are good when I apply, if I then make 10 more GOOD posts, for a total of 55, it will be considered only 10 good posts? Is that what is meant by "starting over"?

Also, can someone clarify the "no copy/paste" suggestion?

I know it's not cool to copy and paste someone ELSE'S posts, but is it acceptable to copy and paste your OWN posts and repeat the same greeting to everyone in the "Hi, my name is..." area?
No, I believe its your total for application... no matter when you get them . They just have to be helpful... you know
As for copying/pasting, Its a so-so matter: A lot of members DO copy and paste response in the "hi my name is Joe" section, but you can't copy completely.. at least put "HELLO ___ AND WELCOME TO WEBKINZINSIDER" or something, and make sure to answer any questions they have
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2009, 04:35 PM   #775
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

View Post Originally Posted by PugsRock
Thanks for posting this! One thing (sorry!), do you think you can add advice on making posts with content and being relevant? Thanks!

-Pugs
All content and relevance is,......is this

Please use full sentences or nice paragraphs when posting. Avoid abbreviations
or *text speak.*

HERE ARE THE DOs......

# 1...Welcome new members with a cheery hello. Tell them to read the FAQ and
where it's located.

# 2...Congratulate. Find members who got a new Webby or finally, their Crown
of Wonder, or other longed-for items.

# 3...Be Helpful. Look around the Forum for people needing help.

# 4...Be Supportive....If a member has lost items in Webkinz World, is having
problems logging on or with glitches, tell them you're
sorry the problem has been happening to them.

# 5...Join in on conversations....Go to Genl Disc/Chat and find conversations you
can contribute to.

ABOVE ALL.....Never, ever be rude to anyone. Talk to people exactly the way you
would want someone to talk to you.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 04-23-2009, 04:39 PM   #776
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

View Post Originally Posted by cocogirl211
No, I believe its your total for application... no matter when you get them . They just have to be helpful... you know
As for copying/pasting, Its a so-so matter: A lot of members DO copy and paste response in the "hi my name is Joe" section, but you can't copy completely.. at least put "HELLO ___ AND WELCOME TO WEBKINZINSIDER" or something, and make sure to answer any questions they have
You must remember that while posting those 50, you can not copy/paste any of
those Welcomes. Every welcome greeting must be different for each new member.

Once you actually become a Gifted Trainee, then you may copy/paste only a
*portion* of those welcomes. Each message needs to have a personal touch.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 04-24-2009, 09:14 AM   #777
arehouse 13 <3

Hedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonder

I applied about a week ago, and the other day my application got deleted. I didn't recieve a PM like last time, telling me it had been denied. Do we just not get PMs about it after the first time?
Hedgie is offline Female
Old 04-30-2009, 09:04 PM   #778
callismom
Gift Guru

Hypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roost

Does it matter if posts are original? I want to say thanks for the info but how any 100s of others have already said that? Anyway, thanks for the info. Can't wait til I've been on 2 weeks and have made my posts.
Hypatia is offline Female
Old 04-30-2009, 09:05 PM   #779
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Hypatia
Does it matter if posts are original? I want to say thanks for the info but how any 100s of others have already said that? Anyway, thanks for the info. Can't wait til I've been on 2 weeks and have made my posts.
Hi Hypatia

Just saw this post and thought I'd clarify a bit. Posts should be original, which means that you don't copy and paste posts (such as in the Hi, I'm New! section). If you need any other help, feel free to ask
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2009, 06:24 PM   #780
Still a

emz360 is a glorious beacon of lightemz360 is a glorious beacon of lightemz360 is a glorious beacon of light

This is a great thread! Thanks so much!!! I'm have been rejected som many times on that thread it is not even funny! :]. These are very helpful suggestions and thanks so much for posting them!!!
emz360 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
andi, busy playing minecraft, exterminate, googles always prevail, kenzie ♥s joey graceffa, rabbit1, rip wi, wi the ghost town