Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2009, 06:43 PM   #751
is a lazy
Webkinz :)

redinky is sweet stuff
redinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuffredinky is sweet stuff

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee (UPDATED ON SEP. 7th ) !!!

Okay! Thank you! I'm just an excited Webkinz, that's all.
redinky is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2009, 09:18 PM   #752
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee (UPDATED ON SEP. 7th ) !!!

View Post Originally Posted by Gingerly
No Funky, the posts don't have to be in a row.
You can still do games and enter contests, but contest posts don't count toward
the 50+ you need.

The good posts aren't getting "lost."
Thanks Ginger.....I guess I just have to keep on following your guidelines and eventually I will make it !! Thanks for the info you have provided !!
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 02:04 AM   #753

bunnyslippers13 is just really nicebunnyslippers13 is just really nice

This is a great guide!
bunnyslippers13 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 11:26 AM   #754

Movin'2Toons is just really niceMovin'2Toons is just really nice

That really helped! I just have one question. The link you gave is closed and I am not able to post my agreement. Can you help me? Thanks!
Movin'2Toons is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 01:42 PM   #755
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Movin'2Toons
That really helped! I just have one question. The link you gave is closed and I am not able to post my agreement. Can you help me? Thanks!
Hello! The link is closed for the Holidays, it will reopen on Monday, the 13th.
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 04-11-2009, 04:54 PM   #756
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

I've applied 4 times, does this mean less then 50 of my posts are helpful?
000000005 is offline Male
Old 04-11-2009, 05:41 PM   #757
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by 000000005
You have to have 50 in a row I think at least.
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 04-12-2009, 12:14 PM   #758
bE hApPy
Gift Guru

softbop defies all odds
softbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all odds

WOW! THanks a lot, this really helps. I had so many questions and now they are all answered. This is a very helpful guide, i will give you rep or WI dollars? Well anyways good job!
Old 04-12-2009, 05:39 PM   #759
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

View Post Originally Posted by 000000005
If your application is refused, you then have to start those 50 posts all over again...

....So, say you begin working toward those 50 posts today. On april 26 you decide to
reapply again. ( make a mental note of the date you apply) The counting of 50 good
posts will extend up to the date of your last refusal and no further.
....Does that make it a bit clearer?
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 04-12-2009, 08:59 PM   #760
brneyz has disabled reputation

thank you for a guide on posting etiquette really. I found this to be helpful in many ways. Not just in regards to gaining reputation points, but on how to be a responsible member! happy posing everyone. I hope that above all everyone has fun!!
Closed

Tags
andi, busy playing minecraft, exterminate, googles always prevail, kenzie ♥s joey graceffa, rabbit1, rip wi, wi the ghost town