Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2009, 04:06 PM   #701
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee (UPDATED ON SEP. 7th ) !!!

Thank you for posting this very helpful thread. I have been working on making non fluff posts and have been rejected several times. This will help.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2009, 07:39 PM   #702
At least I'm not a
Webkinz :)

RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee (UPDATED ON SEP. 7th ) !!!

Thanks so much for the help!
Awesome guide... Rep!
Old 03-15-2009, 09:12 AM   #703
no day but today
pinkbab89 is worth the waitpinkbab89 is worth the wait
pinkbab89 is worth the waitpinkbab89 is worth the waitpinkbab89 is worth the waitpinkbab89 is worth the waitpinkbab89 is worth the waitpinkbab89 is worth the waitpinkbab89 is worth the waitpinkbab89 is worth the waitpinkbab89 is worth the waitpinkbab89 is worth the waitpinkbab89 is worth the waitpinkbab89 is worth the waitpinkbab89 is worth the waitpinkbab89 is worth the waitpinkbab89 is worth the wait

Thank you for the help. I have been rejected twice. I hope someday I will be a Gift Trainee. Thanks again.
pinkbab89 is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 03:07 PM   #704
kaylahbabby

kkitten08 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thankyou for all the help I have tried so long to become a gifted trainee I tried posting but only where it didnt count
Old 03-15-2009, 05:23 PM   #705
(┓^ω^)┛))ヨイサヨイサ♪

MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence
MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence

Wow, Gingerly! This is a spectacular guide! I'm so going to use it...no DCT for me! LOL. I really want to become a GT.
MissSparkle is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 06:53 PM   #706
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

Nice guide, Gingerly!

Since I'm assuming it's the same post rules for GG, I'll know just what is acceptable now.
gReTa is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 02:46 PM   #707
auntiee2

auntiee2 is just really niceauntiee2 is just really nice

Thanks for the pointers. Gingerly. I stopped by earlier and read through. Came back to post after reading another thread. So wanted to say thanks and you have some good ideas. Rather new to WI, signed up after the long maintainance/glitch, and couldn't get back for awhile. Plus I've got 6 kids in my house (all mine).
auntiee2 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 10:21 PM   #708

softball_4_life is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks this is great info but i have a question. For welcoming people say we have a long good post welcoming people can we copy and paste OURS to someone elses thread and welcome them

Sorry if it doesnt make any sense

- Ashleigh
softball_4_life is offline Female
Old 03-18-2009, 06:57 AM   #709
Tabbyheart

kittycatluv123 is a jewel in the roughkittycatluv123 is a jewel in the rough

thanks! this is realy helpful! rep for you!
kittycatluv123 is offline Female
Old 03-18-2009, 07:00 AM   #710
Look world I'm
Gift Guru

marileemed is just really nicemarileemed is just really nice

Gingerly as always....This is great just like you! Even though I progressed to GG, if I was in training this would have helped alot....This is no fluff post just truly admiration for one of the best moderators on WI. You are truly an inspiration!
marileemed is offline Female
Closed

Tags
andi, busy playing minecraft, exterminate, googles always prevail, kenzie ♥s joey graceffa, rabbit1, rip wi, wi the ghost town