Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2009, 03:15 PM   #661
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee (UPDATED ON SEP. 7th ) !!!

View Post Originally Posted by meowsrus
Thank you very much for the response and the information. I wish you luck on getting yours and I hope to be a valuable member in the group as well!

---------- meowsrus added 4 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

Thank you to you as well. I hope to add as much helpful information as I can while learning a lot from those who have been involved in the community and Webkinz longer than I have
Some things I have found out from trial and error in there, but I have already gotten a few tips here that have helped me and my girls out making Webkinz even more fun!

BTW, Love the smilies!
No problem! I've made a few mistakes along the way too, but you learn from your mistakes, right?
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2009, 09:57 PM   #662
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee (UPDATED ON SEP. 7th ) !!!

View Post Originally Posted by Alohahalo
how do you post stuff on the home?
???:clyde:
Do you mean on the home-page (Breakin news & announcements), stickies (blue at the top of forums) or of your WW house?
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 02-24-2009, 09:09 AM   #663
frostman1975
Webkinz :)
DirtMonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

I cant wait to get my 50 posts.
DirtMonkey is offline Male
Old 02-24-2009, 09:22 AM   #664
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by DirtMonkey
I cant wait to get my 50 posts.
Just remember where those 50+ helpful posts can be from and you will do well.
You also have to be a member for two weeks
Thank you so much Gingerly for this AWESOME guide.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-24-2009, 06:16 PM   #665
carlie999

calli101 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Gingerly
Does your Gift Trainee Application keep getting rejected? Well here are tips on
how to do the 50 + posts that you need.
( ** You must be a member of WI for 2 weeks before starting this.)

........Posts in the following areas do not count toward your 50.....

# 1...Contest Section.
# 2...The Polls.
# 3...Help I Need A Pet Name.
# 4...Role Plays.
# 5...The Rumor Mill.

( NOTE..Threads don't count, only posts.)

DON'T.....Copy and Paste responses.
DON'T......Make *fluff* posts.
Here are some examples of FLUFF posts....
LOL. Gee that's funny.
I don't know.
I agree.
Lalalalalala.
Hahahaha.

Please use full sentences or nice paragraphs when posting. Avoid abbreviations
or *text speak.*

HERE ARE THE DOs......

# 1...Welcome new members with a cheery hello. Tell them to read the FAQ and
where it's located.

# 2...Congratulate. Find members who got a new Webby or finally, their Crown
of Wonder, or other longed-for items.

# 3...Be Helpful. Look around the Forum for people needing help.

# 4...Be Supportive....If a member has lost items in Webkinz World, is having
problems logging on or with glitches, tell them you're
sorry the problem has been happening to them.

# 5...Join in on conversations....Go to Genl Disc/Chat and find conversations you
can contribute to.

ABOVE ALL.....Never, ever be rude to anyone. Talk to people exactly the way you
would want someone to talk to you.

We want you to be an active member of WI....Posting allows people to get to
know you....this is how friendships are formed here..the rewards are endless.

Good luck everyone!

** Please Note.....This thread tells you *how* to make good posts, to become a Gifted Trainee, it is NOT the thread on which you apply to become one!

Once you feel you've done 50+ good posts, go to this link and
post your agreement.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html

hi im not sure what i did i pressed a preety button!! oh well! thank you for helping me be a gifted trainie!!! thanks!!
calli101 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2009, 10:59 AM   #666
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

thanks for the information, but when I follow the link to the "how to become a gift trainee" thread, it says it's closed. Just wanted to inform you of this.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 02-27-2009, 05:06 PM   #667
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

At this time the Application Thread is closed. It is probably because the
Gifted Trainee, Training Center is full.
We need to give the Gift Coaches there, time to catch up.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 10:04 AM   #668
yep, i know, i'm a

emclancy7 is a glorious beacon of lightemclancy7 is a glorious beacon of light

thanks! that was really nice of you to do that gingerly!
emclancy7 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 12:59 PM   #669
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

There recently have been many GT's moving up, so the thread should be open soon
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 04:27 PM   #670
OMG is that a

terrior29 has a spectacular aura about

thanx gingerly! i cant wait until the thread opens again :]
Closed

Tags
andi, busy playing minecraft, exterminate, googles always prevail, kenzie ♥s joey graceffa, rabbit1, rip wi, wi the ghost town