Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009, 06:14 PM   #641
Webkinz :)

THREEAMIGOES has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee (UPDATED ON SEP. 7th ) !!!

Thanks for that post. I didn't know that posting in the names section or polls didn't count. Those are great areas that I will continue to post in but I will also make sure to post in other areas and hopefully be able to help others just as I have recd help.
THREEAMIGOES is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2009, 07:36 PM   #642
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee (UPDATED ON SEP. 7th ) !!!

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
No, there isn't another thread. It's closed because there are too many applicants at the moment and the admins who review the GT applicants need to catch up.

Don't worry though; it'll open up again. In the meantime, I'd suggest subscribing to the thread and checking back every day to see if it's open again. Also, even if you believe you meet the requirements, I'd also suggest for you to post some more so it shows that you're still active
Thanks! I hope it opens soon!
Amymt is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 07:37 PM   #643
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Amymt
Thanks! I hope it opens soon!
No problem!

Good luck!
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2009, 04:44 PM   #644

kelbel22 will become famous soon enough

I do have one question, I am a webkinz as you can see, and I will eventually apply to become a gift trainee. But in the meantime, if I wanted to apply today (If I could... this is all "ifs") and did, and found out I didn't have enough posts to become a trainee, could I someday re-apply? After I made some good posts, would I still have the chance of becoming a trainee?

Thanks for the help!
kelbel22 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 12:09 AM   #645
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by kelbel22
I do have one question, I am a webkinz as you can see, and I will eventually apply to become a gift trainee. But in the meantime, if I wanted to apply today (If I could... this is all "ifs") and did, and found out I didn't have enough posts to become a trainee, could I someday re-apply? After I made some good posts, would I still have the chance of becoming a trainee?

Thanks for the help!
You may re-apply as many times as you like, provided you don't 'spam' application posts (Post several of the same) or do something against the rules of WI . Good luck!
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 05:53 PM   #646
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

I read this in not the post to ask for admision, but the Threads you send us Is close.
I have been looking for the right place?

if not, can you pont me where to go.

Thanks
MarianHM is offline Male
Old 02-18-2009, 06:10 PM   #647
Gifted

SmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledge

If you were to get turned down, would you be notified? Also, is there a time limit that it usually takes?
SmileySarah is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 06:43 PM   #648
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by MarianHM
I read this in not the post to ask for admision, but the Threads you send us Is close.
I have been looking for the right place?

if not, can you pont me where to go.

Thanks
Yes, it's the right place. It's closed temporarily until the admins catch up on reviewing the applications I would subscribe to the thread, and check back every day until it's reopened. Meanwhile, keep on making posts

---------- Dogluver620 added 1 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by SmileySarah
If you were to get turned down, would you be notified? Also, is there a time limit that it usually takes?
No, you usually don't get a notification. If you see your post was deleted, it means that you weren't accepted, and if you're absolutely sure you met all of the requirements, PM an admin (MommaB is a good admin to PM) to ask if there were any reqs you'd left off. If you're accepted, you get a PM notification from an admin. There usually isn't a time limit because the admins are on volunteer time and do have other priorities

Last edited by Dogluver620; 02-18-2009 at 07:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-19-2009, 03:39 PM   #649

clnokes will become famous soon enough

I now have 50 posts, may I please have GE trainee status. Please let me know what I need to do to obtain that status. Thanks please IM me and let me know. Thanks again

Last edited by clnokes; 02-19-2009 at 04:42 PM.. Reason: mispelling
clnokes is offline Male
Old 02-19-2009, 06:50 PM   #650
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by clnokes
I now have 50 posts, may I please have GE trainee status. Please let me know what I need to do to obtain that status. Thanks please IM me and let me know. Thanks again
Hi clnokes!

This is actually the wrong thread. The right one is the first link in my siggy. It's temporarily closed, but will open up again. Meanwhile, just subscribe to it and check back every day. Good luck!

If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me or leave me a message on my profile
Closed

Tags
andi, busy playing minecraft, exterminate, googles always prevail, kenzie ♥s joey graceffa, rabbit1, rip wi, wi the ghost town