Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2009, 05:24 PM   #601
Webkinz :)

katiebug44 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee (UPDATED ON SEP. 7th ) !!!

Thanks for alll of this wonderful info!
katiebug44 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2009, 05:41 PM   #602
WHONKY TOWN™
Gift Guru

kinztown194 is an unparalleled talent
kinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee (UPDATED ON SEP. 7th ) !!!

Thank you so much for this gingerly! It helped me a lot
kinztown194 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 07:19 PM   #603
dixie8123

webkinzrule8123 has disabled reputation

i have been rejected 5 times why can anyone help me for more tips and thx gingerly rep 4 u
webkinzrule8123 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 07:30 PM   #604
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

very helpful thread!
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 08:22 PM   #605
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzrule8123
i have been rejected 5 times why can anyone help me for more tips and thx gingerly rep 4 u
I can help you, I guess -- what do you need help with? I could review your posts, if you liked
I reviewed around 1/2 of your posts, and most of them were in open mike on DCT's and a few other threads -- if you want non-fluff posts, I reccommend the "Help!" section, myself... the easy and quick way to get your fifty
---------- cocogirl211 added 6 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by KeyLargo
You are saying threads versus posts, could you give me an example? I think I'm defining those opposite! LOL I keep thinking that a thread is something you start where as a post is something you add to {they write, you comment} but now I'm beginning to think that here it is opposite than I have been using it, so was wondering.
Gingerly's first post would be a thread starter (I think) so it wouldn't count. But all of her other posts, helping members, I think would. I'm not 100% sure on this, the thread/post confuses me a little too -- I would go on the safe side, and make sure you have 50+ posts that aren't the thread starter

Also in another post about the do and don't it says not to talk about trades and things like that, could you give a couple of example sentences about what you can and can't say? I have seen, for example, something like 'I didn't get any {fill in item} during the flake fest, only a lot of {item} and {item} but I wish I would have gotten a {item} or more {item}'. Is something like that okay or not? I've also seen things like 'I wish the curio would run {item/items} because that is all I need to finish one of my rooms/collections.' That isn't considered trade talk is it? And if we are making or responding to a post about scammers or something like that, what is allowed? For all I kow I could be breaking the rules and not even know it {although all of them seem to still be there, haven't been edited, etc.}.
I've seen that too, and I don't think thats trade talk. I think this, however, is: (Totally random, from the top of my head, not real!)
In the clubhouse, I traded my sparkle plant for their Strike-a=-posing plant.
I don't think that wanting items is the same thing as 'I traded my X for their Y", ect.
Rares I doubt, in that context, would be considered trade talk -- because they're not saying "I will trade you X for Y" or "I did trade X for Y" or something... does this make sense?
For scammers, I think the rules may bend a little bit - announce that ____ (username) with ___ (pets name) the ___ (type of pet) scammed me -- to warn others

Last edited by cocogirl211; 01-26-2009 at 08:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 08:53 PM   #606
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

That makes sense, and I can see why it's not just me that's confused over the thread/post definition{s} LOL I did notice under each handle it does say "posts" and for you {for example} 4247 and surely that's responses and everything else {on threads, I suppose, that others and you make} so that would mean {I suppose LOL} that posts is each response where as a thread is the beginning/new overall {the place where the posts go}. I tend to think of thread and post as interchangeable but here I guess they are meaning post to mean any response {besides the original idea/thought written out to begin with}.

As for the other I wish we had more GCs here; so few of those and so many wanting to get in, and those few have to read through all the applicant's posts and if accepted then train them for however long {which varies}. I did ask one of the GCs why they didn't at least pm {so not public} the main reason{s} is someone wasn't accepted, but I guess that opens the door to some complaining about whatever the reason{s}. I, for one, would like to know if I was/am doing something wrong, or borderline wrong {because I did meet all the requirements otherwise} because the deletion of the post also meant I don't know when I applied originally so now I have no real idea when I can reapply! LOL Ah, well; thanks for all the information!
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 08:59 PM   #607
Toph is a
Gift Guru

I think its like 2 weeks or 2 months before you can reapply -- I don't know, I suppose I could look around and ask though
We actually have several GC's -- but the section itself would have a lot of problems if there were too many GC's. Anyway, if you are accepted and there is a line, you still will get a notification (a.k.a. PM about) of acceptance, I think... . Don't know too much about... and you're welcome!
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 09:02 PM   #608
Jesus 4 ever!

Kayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all around

WOW thank you sooo mutch!!
Kayrocks1 is offline Female
Old 01-27-2009, 07:52 AM   #609

disneylover1628 is a jewel in the roughdisneylover1628 is a jewel in the rough

thanks a bunch! rep for you!
disneylover1628 is offline Female
Old 01-27-2009, 02:19 PM   #610

kelren has a spectacular aura about

I was already a Gift trainee but I was so busy at the time.

TTGTTG said whenever I was ready to re-post here.I am ready again

Thank you
Closed

Tags
andi, busy playing minecraft, exterminate, googles always prevail, kenzie ♥s joey graceffa, rabbit1, rip wi, wi the ghost town