Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2009, 05:50 PM   #581
here's Cupid?
Webkinz :)

minischnauzer is on a distinguished road

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee (UPDATED ON SEP. 7th ) !!!

Gingerly, thank you so much for the great tips! This will come in handy for me and many others who would like to help others on WI or become a gift trainee
minischnauzer is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2009, 07:21 PM   #582

AnimalFreak320 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee (UPDATED ON SEP. 7th ) !!!

thanks a lot!!!!!!!! i have a question i posted to be gifted but still am not how do i know if i'm excepted i also looked at everyone who tried to be girfted but no one is
AnimalFreak320 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2009, 11:00 AM   #583
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by AnimalFreak320
thanks a lot!!!!!!!! i have a question i posted to be gifted but still am not how do i know if i'm excepted i also looked at everyone who tried to be girfted but no one is
I'm going to try to answer it in this post - if you don't understand it, feel free to visitor or private message me
People who apply do eventually become gifted, but first they are a gift trainee. 'Gift trainees' are instructed (somewhat) by the gift coaches, and after a month - two months, they become 'gifted'.
When you say some people who have posted here haven't become gifted, you have to consider that some are gift gurus, gift trainees, and a few gifted's (liike myself). Many of the people still haven't applied to the gift exchange, on MissyK's thread, and many are still lil' kinz's or before they're 50th post, not even considering fluff ones .
Also, a lot of people stop by and say 'great thread', and then sort of walk away and not even apply. Ever since the KinzChat + trading room, a few members haven't applied to be a gift trainee because they're happy with the clubhouse (I think) .
If you want to become a gift trainee, I would just go for it, but check and see if you have 25+ posts within 1/2 of your posts, or 1/4 within 1/4, that should give you a general idea if you have enough posts
FunnyHoney, Dixiecup, Honeyluv55, Bookworm5854, kinztown194, and montanarose9 are just a few members who are gifted or gift trainees, and that is only 3 pages back -- so people do get accepted
And if you're refering to the application thread, the posts are deleted once they're accepted (or not)

Last edited by cocogirl211; 01-20-2009 at 10:40 AM..
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2009, 08:43 PM   #584

computeradmit is just really nicecomputeradmit is just really nice

thank you for helping us this was really helpful .
computeradmit is offline Female
Old 01-20-2009, 08:17 PM   #585
sadeae5

Default Re: How To Post To Become A Gifted Trainee

View Post Originally Posted by -Hannah
Thanks! This helped me a lot. I didn't know that posting in those sections didn't count. Thanks again!
Neither did I. I am so glad I read this post, so I can start posting more in othe sections. I have lots of posts on the pollz but I LOVE polls, so it's all good. I still have a week before I can even apply. lol I am just REALLY excited!
Old 01-20-2009, 09:35 PM   #586
Toph is a
Gift Guru

Default Re: How To Post To Become A Gifted Trainee

View Post Originally Posted by sadeae5
Neither did I. I am so glad I read this post, so I can start posting more in othe sections. I have lots of posts on the pollz but I LOVE polls, so it's all good. I still have a week before I can even apply. lol I am just REALLY excited!
You're going to apply? Good luck!
(May I reccomend the 'help' section? Its the easiest place to get the 50+ non-fluff, thats where I got mine )
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 11:16 AM   #587
sadeae5

View Post Originally Posted by Gingerly

( NOTE..Threads don't count, only posts.)
Okay, so does this mean you can post a thread but it does not count as one of the fifty? But what about posts you make in your own thread in reponse to others' replies. Does that count?

---------- sadeae5 added 56 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

Oh yes, I am going to apply as soon as I can. I really hope I make it.

Oh and I carefully went through all my posts...out of 65 posts, not including this one, I only have 27 that count towards the 50. Hehe. I have been busy, just not being very productive.

I have soooo many questions about gifting but I'll try to hold em til I become more familiar with the forum.

---------- sadeae5 added 519 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

I am curious about something else....

When posting in threads, can we add a link to the post to another thread?

Like, I created a thread asking for ideas for Webbie names. I added a post in another thread I am active in saying something to the point of...... I started a thread asking for ideas for pet names. If you would like to visit my thread and post an idea here is the link (here is where I included the link to another thread in the forum).

Is that ok? I know I can include it in my siggy. I also know I cannot include a link sending anyone outside of WI.

Thanks in advance. :-)

Last edited by sadeae5; 01-21-2009 at 11:17 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-21-2009, 05:16 PM   #588
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

View Post Originally Posted by sadeae5
Okay, so does this mean you can post a thread but it does not count as one of the fifty? But what about posts you make in your own thread in reponse to others' replies. Does that count?

---------- sadeae5 added 56 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

Oh yes, I am going to apply as soon as I can. I really hope I make it.

Oh and I carefully went through all my posts...out of 65 posts, not including this one, I only have 27 that count towards the 50. Hehe. I have been busy, just not being very productive.

I have soooo many questions about gifting but I'll try to hold em til I become more familiar with the forum.

---------- sadeae5 added 519 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

I am curious about something else....

When posting in threads, can we add a link to the post to another thread?

Like, I created a thread asking for ideas for Webbie names. I added a post in another thread I am active in saying something to the point of...... I started a thread asking for ideas for pet names. If you would like to visit my thread and post an idea here is the link (here is where I included the link to another thread in the forum).

Is that ok? I know I can include it in my siggy. I also know I cannot include a link sending anyone outside of WI.

Thanks in advance. :-)

You're correct sadeae, threads don't count as part of your 50+ posts, but replies
in your own thread, DO count.
( also....don't count *exactly* 50 posts. Always make 10 or 15 more. )

.....You can post a link to your thread in your siggy, but not in your regular posting.
( that would be considered advertising and isn't allowed.)
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 05:24 PM   #589
sadeae5

Thank you Gingerly. That certainly clears up a few things.

Okay, so no advertising your own thread, but you can link to another threads. I see that a lot, especially for useful guides.

I am getting the hang of things :-) Now if I can only figure out how to do all the cool coding stuff. lol

Last edited by sadeae5; 01-24-2009 at 02:56 AM..
Old 01-21-2009, 05:30 PM   #590
onderwoman.

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

Thanks for the help!

Check out the Dragons & Cats Club!

Smog is offline Female
Closed

Tags
andi, busy playing minecraft, exterminate, googles always prevail, kenzie ♥s joey graceffa, rabbit1, rip wi, wi the ghost town