Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2008, 07:59 PM   #531
montanarose9

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee (UPDATED ON SEP. 7th ) !!!

I'm not happy...I can't become gifted!...I worked harder to make good posts.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2008, 08:35 PM   #532
MEH! ▼
Webkinz :)

OceanBluue has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee (UPDATED ON SEP. 7th ) !!!

Thank You Gingerly! I will definetly use this to help me become a good GT.
OceanBluue is offline Male
Old 12-21-2008, 10:38 PM   #533
Gifted

JustineSade will become famous soon enough

I have a question about fluff posts. I have been posting since I joined this site and (really enjoying it). However, I showed my stepdaughter this site and she figured out my password and posted all over a "minty raindeer post" with what seems to be very fluffy posting, under my username. Now, we have talked about this since then and I have changed my password but I want those who decide if I can become a gift trainee to know that I did not post the "OMG I am so bored . . . etc" posts on that thread (in fact I did not post on that thread at all.)

Will posting this here suffice?
Thanks!
JustineSade is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 12:09 AM   #534
Lopily

Default Re: How To Post To Become A Gifted Trainee

View Post Originally Posted by ChaoBreederRA
This was a really helpful topic. Great job. This will hel palot of people including me!!
I agree. This is a really helpful topic!!! Thanks for making it!!! It really did help me a lot!!! Useful information!!!
Old 12-22-2008, 05:26 AM   #535

dachshound987 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for the tip! I really need to know this stuff.
dachshound987 is offline Male
Old 12-23-2008, 11:24 PM   #536
jobroha

jobroha is on a distinguished road

Great thread Gingerly! It helped me alot. I need to work alot more on not doing fluff post!
jobroha is offline Female
Old 12-25-2008, 03:03 PM   #537
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

View Post Originally Posted by BackFlip15
Great Thread Idea Gingerly!

This is a great thread! I'm sure it'll help alot of people like it it helped me.

By The Way,
Weren't you gingerlytoo? Did you change your name?

Lol....yes, we are one and the same.

View Post Originally Posted by montanarose9
Thank you...but now the place to become gifted is closed...We can't become gifted...Now what do we do?

Sometimes it gets closed because the Training Center is full. Don't worry, it
will open soon.

View Post Originally Posted by honeyluv55
Gingerly--this has helped so much! Look at my new title. "Gift Trainee" LOL. I forget if I gave you rep for this thread of not....

Congratulations! Great job!

View Post Originally Posted by montanarose9
I'm not happy...I can't become gifted!...I worked harder to make good posts.

Many people are refused several times. Not to worry....it takes some practice to
really understand how to post correctly.
Please don't give up. Read this thread again....then try your 50+ posts again.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 12-25-2008, 03:05 PM   #538
montanarose9

I have a new name for "fluff" posts. "Blah" posts!

Sorry about that.

Last edited by montanarose9; 12-25-2008 at 07:44 PM..
Old 12-25-2008, 05:11 PM   #539
here's Cupid?

minischnauzer is on a distinguished road

Thank you so much for the great tips Gingerly!
minischnauzer is offline Female
Old 12-26-2008, 08:27 AM   #540
montanarose9

It's open once again. I applied, and now I'm waiting paceintly for an answer.There is a lot of people who want become a GT! 90 posts....

---------- montanarose9 added 759 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

OK, now I'm getting butterflies. It dropped to 67 posts now. I hope I don't get rejected. Please. I see that I didn't get rejected, but...It could happen. But I worked harder on my posts to make them thoughtful.

Last edited by montanarose9; 12-26-2008 at 08:27 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Tags
andi, busy playing minecraft, exterminate, googles always prevail, kenzie ♥s joey graceffa, rabbit1, rip wi, wi the ghost town