Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2008, 07:17 PM   #471
DoggyDandy
Webkinz :)

DoggyDandy is on a distinguished road

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee (UPDATED ON SEP. 7th ) !!!

thanks for the helpful tips!
DoggyDandy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2008, 09:39 AM   #472
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee (UPDATED ON SEP. 7th ) !!!

View Post Originally Posted by alex1920
How do you contact a mod. if your not supossed to complain to them? thanks for posting this awsome thread so i can become a gift trainee.
To contact a mod, just PM them , but you're right, you are not supposed to complain to them .
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 11-20-2008, 11:28 AM   #473
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

omg a lot of postsss
Andykinz is offline Male
Old 11-21-2008, 01:51 PM   #474
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

View Post Originally Posted by Nickelcat
Gingerly, can you please explain your comment, "Threads don't count, only posts." Does that mean that when you post a reply to someone else's post (ie, a thread), that doesn't count? Do you have to start 50 new posts yourself to qualify?

Thanks for your help! I am working hard to contribute good information and discussion to the site, and I want to make sure I qualify before I ask to become gifted.
View Post Originally Posted by alex1920
what do you mean applications arent reviewed on saturday or sunday!!!! i really want to be a gift trainee......
View Post Originally Posted by flipflop601
Thanks!! My post is off the thread to apply andi didnt get a pm or email does thar mean i didnt make it?

And can i repost now?
....I've sent each of you a Private Message.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 02:26 PM   #475
daddiogi is on a distinguished road

Hello Gingerly,

This is a great guide. It is concise, well written and informative. A good example for me to refer to, should I gain enough expertise on this site. As a newbie to participating on this site, I am, if not overwhelmed at least whelmed by the vast amount of information contained herein.

I will keep it handy for future reference.

Thanks so much for the time and effort!!
daddiogi is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 03:15 PM   #476
Gift Guru

californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!

I have a question...
if i have applied to be a GT before, and didnt get any PMs or anything, how do i know when i am able to apply again?
californiax24 is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 03:26 PM   #477
Gift Guru

K1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

Thank you for all of the great tips. I like the contests but did not know they didn't count towards a "good post". I joined WI because I liked all the new information and found out it wasn't crazy to be an adult and love my Webkinz. Being gifted came as a bonus. Someday I would like to try. I do not like the trading room on WW because everyone always seems to want to scam you. Someday you may see gift trainee under my avatar. Thanks again..
K1234 is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 04:44 PM   #478
Did u know I'm a

misscarolinerocks is on a distinguished road

Thank you for tell me this now I can count up how many fluff posts i have and how many i don't.I'm not really a text language person(it takes me forever to text)so most of my sentences are pretty lengthy,like this one!!!
misscarolinerocks is offline Female
Old 11-22-2008, 05:30 PM   #479
Honored to be a

blueyes1113 knows the way
blueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the way

i put in a request to become a GT about 2 months ago, then when i went to go check on the post, it was gone, so i figured maybe i had just thought about putting one in and didn't so i put one in (2 mos later) and took a screen shot of it to remind me, that was about 2 days ago, went to check on it today and it was gone to, can some one tell me why, i know that you are not supposed to put in more than i request, but they were 2 mos apart and my request had been missing for over a month before i put in the second...and i can't be certain i put in the first

Thanks blueyes1113
blueyes1113 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2008, 07:45 PM   #480

CatLover63 will become famous soon enough

You're not the only one. It's happened to me and iluvwarriors too.

Last edited by CatLover63; 11-22-2008 at 07:48 PM..
CatLover63 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
andi, busy playing minecraft, exterminate, googles always prevail, kenzie ♥s joey graceffa, rabbit1, rip wi, wi the ghost town