Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2008, 10:11 AM   #411
Webkinz :)

suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee (UPDATED ON SEP. 7th ) !!!

What's the difference between a thread and a post?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2008, 10:41 AM   #412
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee (UPDATED ON SEP. 7th ) !!!

Thanks so much. I have got so much to learn and everyone has been very friendly and helpful. Thanks.
muffy is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 03:58 PM   #413
KStew ate muh
Banned
Bridget12xo is just really niceBridget12xo is just really nice

Thanks so much! This really helps because I want to become a GT sooo badly!
Bridget12xo is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 04:00 PM   #414

RainbowCrayon is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by suzette424

What you did was create a post, when you start a whole new conversation of your own it's called a thread.
See you made a post in this thread.
RainbowCrayon is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 04:06 PM   #415
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

View Post Originally Posted by suzette424
Please, don't be embarrassed about not knowing the difference.....when
I started here, I Googled the word *thread* because I had no clue what that was.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 10:19 PM   #416
hersheychocolate11

ilovecocoa is on a distinguished road

thank you so much for he helpful topic!
I can't wait for the day that I can apply for being a gift trainee!
ilovecocoa is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 11:19 AM   #417

Colie is on a distinguished road

Thank you. I think now I will apply to become gifted! I just say I would like to become gifted, I have fifty posts, and have been a member for more than two weeks so I know my way around, right?
Colie is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 02:45 PM   #418

bookitty504 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the helpful post! Does it matter if it takes months to get over 50 posts? I get on WI almost daily, but don't post very often. Just wondering if that will hurt my chances of being a gifted trainee some day.
bookitty504 is offline Female
Old 10-21-2008, 04:17 PM   #419
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

View Post Originally Posted by Colie
Thank you. I think now I will apply to become gifted! I just say I would like to become gifted, I have fifty posts, and have been a member for more than two weeks so I know my way around, right?
You left out the most important part.....that you have read, understood and agree to
abide by the rules of the Gift Exchange.

View Post Originally Posted by bookitty504
Thanks for the helpful post! Does it matter if it takes months to get over 50 posts? I get on WI almost daily, but don't post very often. Just wondering if that will hurt my chances of being a gifted trainee some day.
You know, the more you post the easier it becomes.....most importantly, the more
friends you'll meet.
If you could block out a piece of time....let's say, 2 days in a row....just grab a cup of
coffee and settle in at your computer. Go to all the sections of our Forum and look
for threads in which you can reply in a positive, helpful or supportive manner.
I'll bet the time will fly by for you.....it actually becomes *fun.*
I wish you much success!
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 10-21-2008, 10:42 PM   #420
metals1996

metals1996 is on a distinguished road

Thank you so much! I had to re read this after a few months of not being on here!
metals1996 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
andi, busy playing minecraft, exterminate, googles always prevail, kenzie ♥s joey graceffa, rabbit1, rip wi, wi the ghost town