Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 12:32 PM   #361
is a supermom and is
Gifted

anjii has a spectacular aura aboutanjii has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee (UPDATED ON SEP. 7th ) !!!

Thanks so much for this thread! I would love to be gifted one day, and this will definitely help
anjii is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 12:48 PM   #362
rambo33...save ur kc
Gift Trainee
yukita03jm is just really niceyukita03jm is just really nice

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee (UPDATED ON SEP. 7th ) !!!

Thank you for the tips.
yukita03jm is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 01:21 PM   #363
Webkinz :)

Emmah432 is on a distinguished road

Thank You for explaining this. I absoulutly love helping people though
Emmah432 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 01:28 PM   #364

Labrador96 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLabrador96 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLabrador96 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLabrador96 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLabrador96 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLabrador96 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLabrador96 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLabrador96 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thanks so much for making this thread!

Just one question, do DCT posts count as non-fluff posts/posts toward becoming gifted?

Please PM me

Thank you.
Labrador96 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 03:42 PM   #365
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

View Post Originally Posted by Labrador96
Thanks so much for making this thread!

Just one question, do DCT posts count as non-fluff posts/posts toward becoming gifted?

Please PM me

Thank you.
DCT posts are usually very short comments....often only one sentence and with
alot of abbreviations....which isn't acceptable. If you could expand on your
reply to a member chatting on the dct....in other words, make it a lengthy comment
that contributes to the conversation.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 07:31 PM   #366
harrypotter1fan

Thank you so much for helpie a new member like me! I really appreciate it!
Old 09-30-2008, 05:03 PM   #367
ebkinz luver

mountaindayz will become famous soon enough

how do you apply
mountaindayz is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 12:28 AM   #368
wi123a is an unknown quantity at this point

thank-you that was really helpful i made my list following your advise so i can look at it often for quick refererence thanks again wi123a
Old 10-02-2008, 04:29 PM   #369
me333

kiwi14 is on a distinguished road

Thank you for the information! I was wondering how to become gifted!
kiwi14 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 10:21 AM   #370
Lil Kinz
mschristina is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the information.

I am new to Webkinz, and even more new to posting.
I would love to trade in the future, and being a mom
who is not so computer saavy, this information will help knowing
what is expected so that I can be involved in trading.

Keep up the great work!
Closed

Tags
andi, busy playing minecraft, exterminate, googles always prevail, kenzie ♥s joey graceffa, rabbit1, rip wi, wi the ghost town