Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2008, 04:26 PM   #351
beefers12

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee (UPDATED ON SEP. 7th ) !!!

Thank you so much
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2008, 04:31 PM   #352
I luvs being a
Webkinz :)

Julianna is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee (UPDATED ON SEP. 7th ) !!!

Hey, can I be a gift trainee? I'd love to and I'm really responsible and I love WI and keeping it safe! I also love trading!
Julianna is offline Female
Old 09-25-2008, 03:55 PM   #353

Annhippo3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you so much I really want to trade on WI and I been trying to get enough posys by posting fluff. Some of my posts are also in the sections where it dosn't count. If I hadn't read this I would have wasted my time posting fluff and then never being able to become a gift trainee.
Old 09-25-2008, 04:01 PM   #354
Banned
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay

I've got a question...

I've been a member of WI since June 2007 and I was a Gift Guru. Being not smart, I deleted that account because I was having a bad night. Can I become gifted again?
Old 09-25-2008, 04:09 PM   #355
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

View Post Originally Posted by Julianna
Hey, can I be a gift trainee? I'd love to and I'm really responsible and I love WI and keeping it safe! I also love trading!
Yes of course....just work on making those 50+ good posts, then apply on the
Rules thread. Good luck to you!

View Post Originally Posted by Annhippo3
Thank you so much I really want to trade on WI and I been trying to get enough posys by posting fluff. Some of my posts are also in the sections where it dosn't count. If I hadn't read this I would have wasted my time posting fluff and then never being able to become a gift trainee.
I'm so glad you saw this thread...lol. I look forward to seeing you become a GT.

View Post Originally Posted by puppylove ♥
I've got a question...

I've been a member of WI since June 2007 and I was a Gift Guru. Being not smart, I deleted that account because I was having a bad night. Can I become gifted again?
You might want to discuss this with Cows4you. Just send her a pm.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 09-25-2008, 04:36 PM   #356
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

This is great,thx SO much.
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 09-25-2008, 05:18 PM   #357
I luvs being a

Julianna is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay! Just give me the postion!
Julianna is offline Female
Old 09-25-2008, 05:36 PM   #358

<--(^o^)--> is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the info! It doesn't apply to me...but thanks! If it ever does...I'll have you to thank!
<--(^o^)--> is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 07:23 AM   #359

irocksodoeswi is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Gingerly this is helpfull and will make wi a better place
irocksodoeswi is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 03:58 PM   #360

CatLover63 will become famous soon enough

Thanks, Gingerly!
This is going to be alot of help for me because I realy want to be able to get in the gift exchange!
CatLover63 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
andi, busy playing minecraft, exterminate, googles always prevail, kenzie ♥s joey graceffa, rabbit1, rip wi, wi the ghost town