Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2008, 01:49 PM   #321
WI Welcomes Everyone
 
Gingerly's Avatar
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 
Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee (UPDATED ON SEP. 7th ) !!!

Thanks everyone, for all your kind comments. I'm so happy to know this
thread is helping you.

There is an addition, however, as of today...Sept. 7th....
We have a new section in WI now, called "The Rumor Mill."
Please note that any posts made in that section will NOT count toward
your 50+ good posts.
Gingerly is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2008, 01:56 PM   #322
you're not alone
Webkinz :)
 
minimaid's Avatar
minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee (UPDATED ON SEP. 7th ) !!!

thx rep4u!
minimaid is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 03:20 PM   #323
Gift Guru
 
-Lilypad's Avatar
-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee (UPDATED ON SEP. 7th ) !!!

View Post Originally Posted by Gingerly
Thanks everyone, for all your kind comments. I'm so happy to know this
thread is helping you.

There is an addition, however, as of today...Sept. 7th....
We have a new section in WI now, called "The Rumor Mill."
Please note that any posts made in that section will NOT count toward
your 50+ good posts.
Good thing I saw the new updated title on this thread,

or I would have never noticed the new section. Thanks, Gingerly!
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 04:45 PM   #324
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted
 
Dixiecup's Avatar
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee (UPDATED ON SEP. 7th ) !!!

Just so that everyone doesn't have to go searching for Gingerly's original post and the amendment, I am quoting the FIRST post and the new addition. Moving it forward so that everyone gets a chance. Thank you Gingerly. A lot of people have become Gift Trainee's and gifted because of this AWESOME Thread!
View Post Originally Posted by Gingerly
Does your Gift Trainee Application keep getting rejected? Well here are tips on
how to do the 50 + posts that you need.
( ** You must be a member of WI for 2 weeks before starting this.)

........Posts in the following areas do not count toward your 50.....

# 1...Contest Section.
# 2...The Polls.
# 3...Help I Need A Pet Name.
# 4...Role Plays.
# 5...The Rumor Mill.

( NOTE..Threads don't count, only posts.)

DON'T.....Copy and Paste responses.
DON'T......Make *fluff* posts.
Here are some examples of FLUFF posts....
LOL. Gee that's funny.
I don't know.
I agree.
Lalalalalala.
Hahahaha.

Please use full sentences or nice paragraphs when posting. Avoid abbreviations
or *text speak.*

HERE ARE THE DOs......

# 1...Welcome new members with a cheery hello. Tell them to read the FAQ and
where it's located.

# 2...Congratulate. Find members who got a new Webby or finally, their Crown
of Wonder, or other longed-for items.

# 3...Be Helpful. Look around the Forum for people needing help.

# 4...Be Supportive....If a member has lost items in Webkinz World, is having
problems logging on or with glitches, tell them you're
sorry the problem has been happening to them.

# 5...Join in on conversations....Go to Genl Disc/Chat and find conversations you
can contribute to.

ABOVE ALL.....Never, ever be rude to anyone. Talk to people exactly the way you
would want someone to talk to you.


We want you to be an active member of WI....Posting allows people to get to
know you....this is how friendships are formed here..the rewards are endless.

Good luck everyone!

** Please Note.....This thread tells you *how* to make good posts, to become a Gifted Trainee, it is NOT the thread on which you apply to become one!

Once you feel you've done 50+ good posts, go to this link and
post your agreement.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html
View Post Originally Posted by Gingerly
Thanks everyone, for all your kind comments. I'm so happy to know this
thread is helping you.

There is an addition, however, as of today...Sept. 7th....
We have a new section in WI now, called "The Rumor Mill."
Please note that any posts made in that section will NOT count toward
your 50+ good posts.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 04:58 PM   #325
soccerboy7
Webkinz :)
 
Raccoon999's Avatar
Raccoon999 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee (UPDATED ON SEP. 7th ) !!!

Thanks This Is Helpful I Want To Become Gifted!
Raccoon999 is offline
Old 09-07-2008, 06:42 PM   #326
Halloween(:
Gifted
 
webkinz005's Avatar
webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee (UPDATED ON SEP. 7th ) !!!

thank you so much this will really help ive always wanted to be a gift trainee and i applied a cuople times but didnt get in. but now were only allowed to apply once or our posts will be deleted
webkinz005 is offline
Old 09-07-2008, 06:46 PM   #327
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted
 
Dixiecup's Avatar
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee (UPDATED ON SEP. 7th ) !!!

Smitchell told me that you can apply again in two weeks. If you apply any sooner, they get deleted. That gives you enough time to build up your awesome posts and some new faces in your friends lists. After all, you want people SCREAMING to get into your GE, don't you?
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 09-11-2008, 04:37 PM   #328
*Mrs. joejonas*
Guest

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee (UPDATED ON SEP. 7th ) !!!

View Post Originally Posted by Gingerly
Does your Gift Trainee Application keep getting rejected? Well here are tips on
how to do the 50 + posts that you need.
( ** You must be a member of WI for 2 weeks before starting this.)

........Posts in the following areas do not count toward your 50.....

# 1...Contest Section.
# 2...The Polls.
# 3...Help I Need A Pet Name.
# 4...Role Plays.
# 5...The Rumor Mill.

( NOTE..Threads don't count, only posts.)

DON'T.....Copy and Paste responses.
DON'T......Make *fluff* posts.
Here are some examples of FLUFF posts....
LOL. Gee that's funny.
I don't know.
I agree.
Lalalalalala.
Hahahaha.

Please use full sentences or nice paragraphs when posting. Avoid abbreviations
or *text speak.*

HERE ARE THE DOs......

# 1...Welcome new members with a cheery hello. Tell them to read the FAQ and
where it's located.

# 2...Congratulate. Find members who got a new Webby or finally, their Crown
of Wonder, or other longed-for items.

# 3...Be Helpful. Look around the Forum for people needing help.

# 4...Be Supportive....If a member has lost items in Webkinz World, is having
problems logging on or with glitches, tell them you're
sorry the problem has been happening to them.

# 5...Join in on conversations....Go to Genl Disc/Chat and find conversations you
can contribute to.

ABOVE ALL.....Never, ever be rude to anyone. Talk to people exactly the way you
would want someone to talk to you.


We want you to be an active member of WI....Posting allows people to get to
know you....this is how friendships are formed here..the rewards are endless.

Good luck everyone!

** Please Note.....This thread tells you *how* to make good posts, to become a Gifted Trainee, it is NOT the thread on which you apply to become one!

Once you feel you've done 50+ good posts, go to this link and
post your agreement.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html
helllo
i would like to make good posts

---------- *Mrs. joejonas* added 2 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by -Lilypad
Good thing I saw the new updated title on this thread,

or I would have never noticed the new section. Thanks, Gingerly!

Last edited by Gingerly; 09-12-2008 at 05:42 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-11-2008, 05:25 PM   #329
Webkinz :)
 
jjbrady's Avatar
jjbrady is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee (UPDATED ON SEP. 7th ) !!!

Oh my gosh! thank you so much i've been trying to think of what i could post on and it would count. This is the perfect forum for learning about being a gift exchange! thank you so much!
jjbrady is offline Male
Old 09-11-2008, 05:37 PM   #330
Webkinz :)
 
beachrox's Avatar
beachrox will become famous soon enough

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee (UPDATED ON SEP. 7th ) !!!

Thank you soo much for posting this This is really nice, and helpful of you to do so. This will really help members, and help them become Gift Trainees.
beachrox is offline Female
Closed

Tags
andi, busy playing minecraft, exterminate, googles always prevail, kenzie ♥s joey graceffa, rabbit1, rip wi, wi the ghost town

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:29 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts