Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2008, 04:36 PM   #301
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 
Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee

View Post Originally Posted by neely98
thank yuo for the information i will listen and follohese instuctions and i will folow them also
Congratulations neely! You're now Gifted! Great job!
Gingerly is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2008, 06:08 PM   #302
pancakes 4 Phillip
Webkinz :)

Lhachwen is a jewel in the roughLhachwen is a jewel in the rough

I have a question... what if you are relatively postive you have done all the required things to become gifted yet you are still rejected... what else can a person possibly do? Does a person wait another week and apply again?
Lhachwen is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 06:14 PM   #303
Disney Fanatic!!

hairyleo is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks so much for making this thread. You are really helping WI members (including myself) to answer these quentions that i have been finding around the website. Once again thanks for what you're doing.

was that a good post? you know gift trainee material? lol. did i spell trainee right? ANYWHO better be off and runnin'

what happened to my pic in my siggy?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!? i thought it worked but i dont think it did!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well that's annoying

Last edited by hairyleo; 08-27-2008 at 06:16 PM.. Reason: my pic in my siggy didn't show up!!
Old 08-27-2008, 07:56 PM   #304

cante123 is on a distinguished road

This is great information. Thanks so much for putting it together and getting it out there.
Old 08-27-2008, 08:43 PM   #305
puncuation
Gift Guru

puncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to all

Awesome thread! I think this will help alot of people!
puncuation is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 08:53 PM   #306

GreenMonkeyArmy is on a distinguished road

This is a wonderful thread. I will use all of your advice.
GreenMonkeyArmy is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 09:03 PM   #307
siroscar

siroscar is a jewel in the roughsiroscar is a jewel in the rough

WI Subscriber

This was very helpful. I always wondered what was meant by a "fluff post". Thank you.
siroscar is offline Female
Old 08-28-2008, 02:58 PM   #308
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

View Post Originally Posted by Lhachwen
I have a question... what if you are relatively postive you have done all the required things to become gifted yet you are still rejected... what else can a person possibly do? Does a person wait another week and apply again?
Yes, you can reapply. Some people have done it many times before getting
it correct. Often it's simply a matter of posting in forums that are not
counted as part of your 50+, or posting using too few words.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 08-29-2008, 02:32 PM   #309
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Thanks! I will follow this!
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 08-29-2008, 04:58 PM   #310
Lil Kinz
Ah-Mazing♥Ana is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee

Ok thank you! And wow...you have alot of posts! n_n
Ah-Mazing♥Ana is offline Female
Closed

Tags
andi, busy playing minecraft, exterminate, googles always prevail, kenzie ♥s joey graceffa, rabbit1, rip wi, wi the ghost town