Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2008, 11:10 AM   #21
Tecytoc2142

Default Re: How To Post To Become A Gifted Trainee

thanks that helps alot
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2008, 11:15 AM   #22
Maddog2008
Webkinz :)

Sherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

Thanks for taking the time to post this information...it will be very helpful to us all.
Sherbert_Mama is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 11:21 AM   #23
Gift Guru

MommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roostMommaB rules the roost

Thank you so much for posting this Gingerly! it was greatly needed! many kudos!
Old 06-25-2008, 04:56 PM   #24
webkinzluvy

wait... is this the thread on how to start being gifted and being able to do trades and giftz??
Old 06-25-2008, 05:55 PM   #25
[xo]watermelon3

This is very helpful! I think that I am a pretty active member on WI seeing as I only joined about 3 days ago, and I already have nearly 150 posts. I REALLY hope that this is not rude or bragging! I just wanted to let you know that i am pretty active. I AM SORRY IF THIS WAS MEAN!!!
Old 06-25-2008, 06:21 PM   #26
Webkinz :)
funnydogs is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for telling us clearly what we need!
Old 06-25-2008, 06:21 PM   #27
You gotta luv horses
Gifted

Koda4me is just really niceKoda4me is just really nice

Thankyou very much I wiil try it
Koda4me is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 08:22 PM   #28
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by [xo]watermelon3
This is very helpful! I think that I am a pretty active member on WI seeing as I only joined about 3 days ago, and I already have nearly 150 posts. I REALLY hope that this is not rude or bragging! I just wanted to let you know that i am pretty active. I AM SORRY IF THIS WAS MEAN!!!
Not mean at all Watermelon. I can see by your avatar and the stars and the green bar underneath that you have been helpful. It also shows a good amount of posts for only having been here three days. WOW...It took me 8 months to get where I am. I think I was at about the 300 post mark in January's end when the Scavenger Hunt was over. I don't make too many threads and I do pick and choose a lot of the posts I respond to. Mostly stuff I know and things I can help with. I think, as far as fluff goes, the only thread I fluff on is the Asian Rare thread.

---------- Dixiecup added 2 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzluvy
wait... is this the thread on how to start being gifted and being able to do trades and giftz??
No, this thread tells you what you need to do if you have been rejected from the Gift Trainee program. It is what they expect you to be able to do before they hand the status over to you.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 06-25-2008 at 08:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 08:29 PM   #29
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

I am so glad that you have posted this! I have answered and talked with so many people trying to help them understand why they were rejected and this guide will really help them know the reason!
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 08:08 AM   #30
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Gingerly
Does your Gift Trainee Application keep getting rejected? Well here are tips on
how to do the 50 + posts that you need.

........Posts in the following areas do not count toward your 50.....

# 1...Contest Section.
# 2...The Polls.
# 3...Help I Need A Pet Name.
# 4...Role Plays.
( NOTE..Threads don't count, only posts.)

DON'T.....Copy and Paste responses.
DON'T......Make *fluff* posts.
Here are some examples of FLUFF posts....
LOL. Gee that's funny.
I don't know.
I agree.
Lalalalalala.
Hahahaha.

Please use full sentences or nice paragraphs when posting. Avoid abbreviations
or *text speak.*

HERE ARE THE DOs......

# 1...Welcome new members with a cheery hello. Tell them to read the FAQ and
where it's located.

# 2...Congratulate. Find members who got a new Webby or finally, their Crown
of Wonder, or other longed-for items.

# 3...Be Helpful. Look around the Forum for people needing help.

# 4...Be Supportive....If a member has lost items in Webkinz World, is having
problems logging on or with glitches, tell them you're
sorry the problem has been happening to them.

# 5...Join in on conversations....Go to Genl Disc/Chat and find conversations you
can contribute to.

ABOVE ALL.....Never, ever be rude to anyone. Talk to people exactly the way you
would want someone to talk to you.

We want you to be an active member of WI....Posting allows people to get to
know you....this is how friendships are formed here..the rewards are endless.

Good luck everyone!
Thank you, Gingerly. This is an important post that everyone who wants to be gifted should see. I imagine moderators don't want to wade through hundreds of posts to find 50 meaningful ones when they have so much other work on here to do. Maybe, if you have been rejected post another 50 helpful posts so that those are clearly visible. I like the suggestion of welcoming new people. It is so hard for them when they first come in, a friendly guide will help them along their way. Helping them helps you
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed

Tags
andi, busy playing minecraft, exterminate, googles always prevail, kenzie ♥s joey graceffa, rabbit1, rip wi, wi the ghost town