Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2008, 01:33 PM   #261
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 
Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee

View Post Originally Posted by animegrl
If your post has been deleted, then you can post your agreement again. What they mean by more than one post is if your first post is still on the thread and you post again. You can tell if your post is still on the thread because there will be a little green dot on the folder. If you don't see the green dot, then your post is no longer on that thread. Here is a picture to show you what I mean.
Click the image to open in full size.

See the green dot on the folder for this thread? It means I have made posts on here. On the Official Gift exchange thread, I don't have any posts. If you see your post still on there. It just means the mods have not gotten to your post yet and if you post that you agree again, the mods will erase both of your posts.
I hope this helps and that it's not too confusing.
Very well said animegrl....seems very clear to me.
Gingerly is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2008, 11:41 AM   #262
Webkinz :)

leobearlep is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: How To Post To Become A Gifted Trainee

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
This is helpful--- rep points for you! Thanks!
that is such a cute manatee! how did you get it?:sch::el1:
leobearlep is offline Female
Old 08-16-2008, 04:04 PM   #263

ilovewebkins13 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the help !!!! I just became a gift trainee !!!! I am so happy !
Old 08-16-2008, 04:47 PM   #264
disney717

thank you very much this is very helpful to me, thanks again
Old 08-17-2008, 12:21 PM   #265
t w i l i g h t
Gift Trainee

kinzluvor will become famous soon enough

I still dont get it??
kinzluvor is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 02:34 PM   #266
Disneybelle

Gingerly,
Thank you so much for letting me know this. I am really looking forward to becoming a gift trainee.
Old 08-17-2008, 02:43 PM   #267
kellygarret

Monkish is an unknown quantity at this point

I am Monkish and I would like to apply to become a GT. I have read the rules and agree to them. I have made 50 good posts and have been a member for over two weeks. Thanks for reading and for making this great post!
Monkish is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 02:48 PM   #268
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Monkish
I am Monkish and I would like to apply to become a GT. I have read the rules and agree to them. I have made 50 good posts and have been a member for over two weeks. Thanks for reading and for making this great post!
Monkish, this is not the thread to APPLY ...

That thread is http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html

If I read your post wrong and you're not applying, then ok, but just wanted to make sure you understood
sno4270 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2008, 03:40 PM   #269

235649 is on a distinguished road

good job! Ithis was really helpful
235649 is offline Male
Old 08-17-2008, 07:04 PM   #270
Adventure Time!(:

PrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to behold

Wink Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee

Oh Thank you Gingerly! I think a few of my posts were on things that DO NOT count, so I'll have to make more. But, only a few I think so I'll post, say, 5 and see how that does me! Thanks again!
PrincessToeshoe is offline Female
Closed

Tags
andi, busy playing minecraft, exterminate, googles always prevail, kenzie ♥s joey graceffa, rabbit1, rip wi, wi the ghost town