Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2011, 07:09 PM   #1321
Send me a FR on WI &
Webkinz :)

123cocacola is just really nice123cocacola is just really nice

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee - Updated March 2, 2010

Thank you for telling me this! I just applied to become Gifted if I get denied this will help me so much!!
123cocacola is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2011, 03:13 PM   #1322
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee - Updated March 2, 2010

I used this information to help me count 50 non-fluff posts before applying! Thanks for making this thread!
Old 04-07-2011, 09:13 PM   #1323

Beccawebkinz will become famous soon enough

Hello, this was very helpful, thank you! Although I am concerned that whenever I click the link it brings me back to WI homepage- can anyone help me with this problem?
Beccawebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-09-2011, 05:30 AM   #1324

Mochi has disabled reputation

This is a very helpful thread!
Mochi is offline Female
Old 04-09-2011, 04:06 PM   #1325
Try your best, your
Gifted

GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!GSGO is not just visiting!

Thanks for the wonderful information! I have used this for my first time applying and my second time (right now ). I am glad to know about which sections aren't that good for posting. I recommend this to those that are trying to become a Gift Trainee.
GSGO is offline Female
Old 04-09-2011, 04:50 PM   #1326
Leanie

dogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our ears
dogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our ears

Thank you very much! I am now on my way making those non-fluff posts! Rep for you!
dogfins is offline Female
Old 04-16-2011, 01:44 PM   #1327
ebkinzgirl12

webkinzgirl12 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzgirl12 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for the information! Um, one question though. Where are we supposed to post applications, if the thread is closed...?

Last edited by webkinzgirl12; 04-16-2011 at 02:13 PM..
webkinzgirl12 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2011, 12:25 AM   #1328
bluearow is on a distinguished road

Thank you, this is very informative and helpful... I thought the polls counted too.. Good to know.
Old 04-18-2011, 12:33 AM   #1329
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzgirl12
Thanks for the information! Um, one question though. Where are we supposed to post applications, if the thread is closed...?
They just closed it so they could review the applications, since they'd gotten so many.
They said it should be re-opening soon.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 04-19-2011, 10:33 AM   #1330
Is a Ghostie

bunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socks

Thank you very much! Now I know how to become gifted, and how to work towards the goals beyond! Thanks Gingerly!

View Post Originally Posted by MeWuvKitties
They just closed it so they could review the applications, since they'd gotten so many.
They said it should be re-opening soon.
Great! I can't wait trade gifts! please open soon!

Last edited by bunnyberrtie; 04-19-2011 at 10:33 AM..
bunnyberrtie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
andi, busy playing minecraft, exterminate, googles always prevail, kenzie ♥s joey graceffa, rabbit1, rip wi, wi the ghost town