Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2010, 12:32 AM   #1241
I'm Ashlyn (:
Webkinz :)

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee - Updated March 2, 2010

View Post Originally Posted by Greytummy
I really don't get this application thing. First i posted my form, it was rejected then after i made 50 good posts i posted my form DIDN"T WORK STILL! :[[[[[
Look at this
View Post Originally Posted by MissyK

**There is no longer a time limit as to when admin will get to your application. If your application has been unsuccessful, please do not post your agreement for two weeks. Instead, during that time, make at least 50 good posts on the WI Forum and when you feel you're ready, post your agreement then.**

this should help you
starbucksfun is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2010, 05:32 PM   #1242
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee - Updated March 2, 2010

Thank you so much for all the helpful information. I look forward to the day I become gifted. Hopefully soon.
isabella1665 is offline Female
Old 09-16-2010, 08:11 PM   #1243

jeans94 is just really nicejeans94 is just really nice

Do they tell you you've been accepted? or do you have to do something to tell.
jeans94 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 07:57 AM   #1244
^

c2h2e is a name known to allc2h2e is a name known to allc2h2e is a name known to all

Gingerly,

Thank you so much for this wonderful thread! I for one is going to start living life on Webkinz Insider by these tips and guidelines. I also have a question for you, I have applied once so far, so I was wondering, how many times you may apply? Just for future reference! I hope I never again have to be denied!

I also never knew that post on gaming threads and posts on tracking threads did not count! That will certainly be helpful! You know what! I'm going to keep track of 50 GOOD non-fluff posts! This is #1 of my count-down! I'll keep track of it on my signature! Wow, not one single word in this was underlined! Brava me. Also, do sprites and smilies count as contributing to a fluff post? Another question, do visitor messages and private messages count? Please read this and get back to me as soon as you can!

Thanks again,
c2h2e

Last edited by c2h2e; 09-21-2010 at 08:08 AM..
c2h2e is offline Female
Old 09-21-2010, 12:18 PM   #1245
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

aww thANKS so much. I really wanted to become gifted or gift trainee sometime but i had not a single clue how to,so thank you from the bottom of my computer.LOL.i mean heart
zacspet is offline Male
Old 09-22-2010, 11:49 AM   #1246
e can find a cure

natalie456789 is a jewel in the roughnatalie456789 is a jewel in the rough

Thank you so much for posting this! I just realized that most of my posts have been in the polls because I think they are really fun. I didn't realize they didn't count. I think I still have a lot more work to do so thank you for making me realize it.
natalie456789 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 08:45 AM   #1247
hat's The Rumpus?

nandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guide

Thank you for all the info! this is going to be great!
nandrew1924 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 04:49 PM   #1248
s1w2
s1w2 is on a distinguished road

thanks so much for the help! this means alot!
Old 09-24-2010, 10:19 PM   #1249

♥Autumn ℓeaves♥ is on a distinguished road

Aw, too bad my WW account is going to expire, and my mom won't buy me another one...
♥Autumn ℓeaves♥ is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 10:31 AM   #1250
Hai! :3

angelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to beholdangelbaby125 is a splendid one to behold

Wow thanks gingerly!
angelbaby125 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
andi, busy playing minecraft, exterminate, googles always prevail, kenzie ♥s joey graceffa, rabbit1, rip wi, wi the ghost town