Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2010, 03:39 PM   #1221
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 
Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee ~ Updated March 2, 2010

View Post Originally Posted by Smile4me
Gingerly,

Thank you for taking the time to write this thread so we can use the tips to work our way into the GE!

I do have a question for you about your tips on "Fluff Posts."

I know that I should contribute to the site and help others, but I thought that looking for Doug or Parties in Coral Cove were good ways to help others know when and where to go so they don't have to search all the zones when someone else already has. Your tips say that posts to tracking threads do not count toward the 50 posts needed to be considered, but I thought I was contributing.

The other place that I try to post is in the Help section answering the questions that I can. A number of those responses have been chosen as "the best answer," but some of those posts are no longer available because the threads were deleted.

Are there other places that I can contribute that will count to my post quota and will not be at risk of being deleted because the thread was removed?

Once again, thanks for all of the help you have shared with us.
As per our pm discussion, please let me know how you're posting is
coming along.
Gingerly is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2010, 03:55 PM   #1222
Webkinz :)

Priceless has disabled reputation

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee ~ Updated March 2, 2010

This is so nice of you to post! I have been looking forever on how to become one.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 08-27-2010, 06:10 PM   #1223
Jesus is the reason

redsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all around

how do you know if your gift trainee appliction was accepted
redsoxgirl94 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2010, 08:10 PM   #1224

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks for the help.
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 08-28-2010, 12:51 PM   #1225
ebkinz r my life

PuppyLover12 is on a distinguished road

I, PuppyLover12 agree to follow all WI and GE rules. I am sure i have been on WI for more than 2 weeks, and i am quite sure I have made 50 non-fluff posts.
PuppyLover12 is offline Female
Old 08-28-2010, 01:32 PM   #1226
Happy New Year! 2011

Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!

That is so helpful!! I applied with 53 posts and 4 I think were from the Doug tracking so that might explain it!! Does posting on your house thread count? Like putting up new rooms?
Pollybear is offline Female
Old 08-28-2010, 01:39 PM   #1227
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

Quote:
I, PuppyLover12 agree to follow all WI and GE rules. I am sure i have been on WI for more than 2 weeks, and i am quite sure I have made 50 non-fluff posts.
You posted on the wrong section

Quote:
That is so helpful!! I applied with 53 posts and 4 I think were from the Doug tracking so that might explain it!! Does posting on your house thread count? Like putting up new rooms?
Posting answers and helpful links on the Sombody Help! section will give you a bigger chance of making it in. They don't just give anybody Gifted status.

SophieKinz is offline Female
Old 08-28-2010, 09:21 PM   #1228
Jesus is the reason

redsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundredsoxgirl94 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by redsoxgirl94
how do you know if your gift trainee appliction was accepted
can anyone answer my question please oh please oh please

Last edited by redsoxgirl94; 08-29-2010 at 11:59 AM..
redsoxgirl94 is offline Female
Old 08-29-2010, 03:27 PM   #1229
VIOLA BUNNIES ROCK!

btrfly222 is a glorious beacon of lightbtrfly222 is a glorious beacon of lightbtrfly222 is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you so much! This is such a wonderful guide!
btrfly222 is offline Female
Old 08-29-2010, 03:58 PM   #1230
Gifted

Kimber21 is a forum hero
Kimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by redsoxgirl94
how do you know if your gift trainee application was accepted
Hi redsoxgirl94
Your application is still posted on the thread, so I don't think it has been looked at yet, it may take a little while for them to get to it. Hang in there and keep making helpful posts. If you are denied, you will receive a PM.
Good luck to you
Closed

Tags
andi, busy playing minecraft, exterminate, googles always prevail, kenzie ♥s joey graceffa, rabbit1, rip wi, wi the ghost town