Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2010, 04:24 AM   #1141
hy yes, I'm
Gifted

jhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee ~ Updated March 2, 2010

Do questions (such as this one) count towards your 50 posts?:gwolf:
jhoops13 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2010, 02:57 AM   #1142
missnikki87
Webkinz :)

missnikki87 is on a distinguished road

Cool Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee ~ Updated March 2, 2010

This thread was pretty helpful to me as well. Thankyou to the OP for posting it!
missnikki87 is offline Female
Old 05-02-2010, 05:49 PM   #1143

15webkinz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee ~ Updated March 2, 2010

Thanks Gingerly!!!

15webkinz
15webkinz is offline Female
Old 05-03-2010, 07:38 PM   #1144
Thunder Fox

Thanks so much! Great Thread!
Old 05-05-2010, 03:20 PM   #1145

lovekat is on a distinguished road

thank you for posting how to become a gift trainee it helped me alot!!
lovekat is offline Female
Old 05-11-2010, 11:33 AM   #1146
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

Thank you so much for all the tips and the helpful guides. WI is such a great place to hang out! I have been able to find tips for everything I've looked for so far, and I'm looking forward to contributing more to the community! This thread has shown me how to contribute and that even little 'ol me can help someone else out.
aerogrit is offline Female
Old 05-12-2010, 05:13 PM   #1147
kittymasty

Kiera495 is on a distinguished road

thanks gingerly!!
Is there anything higher than a gift trainnee? Like a bigger level?? And if so, how do you become one?
Thanks!!!
Kiera495 is offline Female
Old 05-14-2010, 07:26 PM   #1148
JMiley

floating~angel is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you very much! I am a new memeber and this was the very first thread that I have posted on, actually it's my very first post as well! I am very lucky that understood what you had to say, because most of the time I have to read something over and over again untill I understand it, but this was very easy to understand. i do have two simple questions though:
1st ~ I am currently a lil'kinz and made my account today, so if i were to make ten posts today, would I become a Webkinz, right when i make my tenth post today?
2nd ~ How many posts do I need to be able to become a gifted trainee?
P.S. ~ I will give you reputation if it allows me too, because of being such great help!

View Post Originally Posted by lovekat
thank you for posting how to become a gift trainee it helped me alot!!

I absolutely love that picture, I have never seen those dresses before, thank you for allowing me to be aware of the new webkinz clothing!

Last edited by floating~angel; 05-14-2010 at 07:26 PM..
floating~angel is offline Female
Old 05-16-2010, 12:48 PM   #1149
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

Thanks for this! WHen I first applied, I had like 400 posts but not even 50 non fluff!
Where would I be without this? I would be a webkinz

View Post Originally Posted by Kiera495
thanks gingerly!!
Is there anything higher than a gift trainnee? Like a bigger level?? And if so, how do you become one?
Thanks!!!
There is Gifted and Gift Guru statuses. You have to make tons of Giftz.
BloogleJ is offline Female
Old 05-17-2010, 04:17 PM   #1150

Lightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonder

Thanks so much Gingerly. That was really nice of you to post such a nice, helpful thread. Rep for you! I didn't know that posts in those sections didn't count.
Lightning is offline Female
Closed

Tags
andi, busy playing minecraft, exterminate, googles always prevail, kenzie ♥s joey graceffa, rabbit1, rip wi, wi the ghost town