Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 06:30 AM   #1111
Webkinz :)
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee ~ Updated March 2, 2010

Thanks, I've been trying to make good posts. But I still think I've made some fluff posts... I'm not sure. I'm feeling extremely nervous because I've applied to be a Gift Trainee but I'm uncertain about the outcome.
Nevermind. :)
But I will use this, to help me even more. So thanks for posting this. :)

Last edited by Andykinz; 03-23-2010 at 03:12 PM..
Andykinz is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 11:46 AM   #1112

iheartlucy has disabled reputation

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee ~ Updated March 2, 2010

i have been welcoming people and giving congrats....and with 640 some thing posts there has got be some that are not fluff...hopefully
iheartlucy is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 03:57 PM   #1113
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Thanks soooo much Gingerly!!I will keep trying to be a GT!!
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 02:42 PM   #1114
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

wow! thanks for this, i can't wait to be a gift trainee!
Old 03-26-2010, 09:08 AM   #1115
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

I guess I know now why I was not accepted . A lot of my posts were on tracking threads. That is where I felt most helpful to others, I guess I can contribute elsewhere now that I have a bit more experience...
elymic is offline Female
Old 03-26-2010, 09:31 PM   #1116
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

This is very good indo to know. Thank you for giving us this info.
lego is offline Female
Old 03-28-2010, 12:40 PM   #1117

dementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thank you so much that will help a lot of people, including me.
dementeddrummer is offline Female
Old 03-28-2010, 12:58 PM   #1118
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

Great thread, this will help the members trying to get in
murphy20071 is offline Female
Old 03-29-2010, 09:27 AM   #1119

JeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshine
JeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshineJeanneKay is a ray of sunshine

Do you have to go to just a thread to get posts? Any does every post have to be helpful?
JeanneKay is offline Female
Old 03-29-2010, 05:28 PM   #1120
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

Quote:
Do you have to go to just a thread to get posts? Any does every post have to be helpful?
Yes, any thread you post on will give you a post.
As for the second part of your question, kind of. You certainly don't have to have EVERY post be non-fluff (For example, they won't deny you entrance to the TGE just because you posted on the daily chat thread or something), but you certainly shouldn't have ALL fluff posts.
Just make 60 posts you think are non-fluff - just to be safe . I recommend the "Somebody Help" section for non-fluff posts
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
andi, busy playing minecraft, exterminate, googles always prevail, kenzie ♥s joey graceffa, rabbit1, rip wi, wi the ghost town