Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2010, 01:43 PM   #1071
Diddles1 & Happy
Webkinz :)

luvspets is on a distinguished road

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee ~ Updated August 24, 2009~

Thank you, Gingerly, for the great information. It's something I've always wondered about, what it was, what it meant and how to get to that point!
I'm wondering though, I know who Doug the Dog is, but "Snow White"? Am I missing something in Webkinz World? I'd love to know if I am!
Thanks again, I enjoyed reading your post!
luvspets is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2010, 07:13 PM   #1072
Carrots are good for

superjellybean is on a distinguished road

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee ~ Updated August 24, 2009~

hey thanks! i was just about to start a thread but you answered all of my questions!
superjellybean is offline Female
Old 01-31-2010, 09:24 PM   #1073
Tanner83196

EgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of lightEgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of lightEgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Gingerly! I was looking at why I may not have been getting in. I'll be sure to come back for refreshers and, of course, make sure I keep this all in mind. This will surely help anyone get into the GE and make the most of their time here on WI.
EgyptObsessed is offline Male
Old 01-31-2010, 09:52 PM   #1074
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

i didn't know that some places didn't count as posts for that! I am glad i read this! it helped me alot, hopefully soon i will become gifted. thanks!
fluffy113 is offline Female
Old 01-31-2010, 10:59 PM   #1075
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by AlohaWebkinz
I have a question. If your post on the application thread is deleted, does that mean it has been rejected or is it still being considered? I have applied multiple times with plenty of posts, and nobody ever notified me to tell me my application was rejected but the posts were always deleted. Thanks!
It means it was rejected. Good luck next time!
Shooting Star is offline Female
Old 02-01-2010, 03:03 PM   #1076
[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]

Hollister:] is a splendid one to beholdHollister:] is a splendid one to beholdHollister:] is a splendid one to beholdHollister:] is a splendid one to behold

Thank you so much! But how do I become a gift trainee?
Hollister:] is offline Female
Old 02-01-2010, 03:16 PM   #1077
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Hollister:]
Thank you so much! But how do I become a gift trainee?

You can check right here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/

But basically, you have to fit a few requirements and then you can apply on the thread the link above takes you to.
Old 02-01-2010, 06:37 PM   #1078
Lil Kinz

shelbz_1995 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee ~ Updated August 24, 2009~

hey people i am new here and i just wanted to say hi and i cant wait to help you all and talk to you all i probly allready have one fiend at thTS MY MOM!!
shelbz_1995 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2010, 10:18 PM   #1079
Wat

sapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wonder

Thank you! This will really help me become a Gift Trainee. But is there any way to see how many helpful posts you've made?
sapphire6868 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2010, 09:01 AM   #1080
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

great thread gingerly!
very good points!
dreamb97 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
andi, busy playing minecraft, exterminate, googles always prevail, kenzie ♥s joey graceffa, rabbit1, rip wi, wi the ghost town