Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2009, 07:44 AM   #1031
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee ~ Updated August 24, 2009~

OK I guess I need more non-fluff posts
RobertFrog is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2009, 04:20 PM   #1032
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: How To Make Good Posts, To Become A Gifted Trainee ~ Updated August 24, 2009~

View Post Originally Posted by wkwcollecter
I really don't get it.
I KNOW i have made more then 50 good posts.
i KNOW i have followed all rules and meet all requirements.
I don't use text speak
I have followed all ideas in this thread.
I meet every single requirement and still i got turned down. Can someone tell me why i get turned down when i meet every requirement?
The reason why is probably because the GE is full. Remember, there are a certain number of spots for Gift Trainees available, so even if you meet all of the requirements, you still may be turned down. Be patient; I have to also!
Old 12-21-2009, 09:39 PM   #1033
Gifted

lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible
lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible

thank you, that was very helpful!!
Old 12-21-2009, 09:49 PM   #1034
1collector
Gifted

wkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by samoyeds43
The reason why is probably because the GE is full. Remember, there are a certain number of spots for Gift Trainees available, so even if you meet all of the requirements, you still may be turned down. Be patient; I have to also!
if the ge is full shouldnt you be put on a waiting list or something? It dosnt seem very fair to me that people that apply and reapply over and over again have a better chance of getting in to the exchange program just because they apply over and over again.

If people have met all requirements and apply but still get turned down because the exchange is full i feel they should at least get a pm or something letting them know that it is full and they should reapply in X amount of weeks/days

I just find it very frustrating that I have done everything it states on there and on here and still there is no information as to why for sure I am getting turned down.
I am very close to giving up and going to a different webkinz site instead.
wkwcollecter is offline Female
Old 12-24-2009, 12:47 PM   #1035
Webkinz :)

gft23 is a glorious beacon of lightgft23 is a glorious beacon of lightgft23 is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you so much I really wanted to become a gift trainee.
gft23 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 02:16 PM   #1036
I <3 randomness,

~smiley101~ has a spectacular aura about

Thank you for this post! Because of you I have just posted my request to become gifted trainee and I'm feeling very confindent in getting accepted.
Thanks again, and have a wonderful holiday!,
~smiley101~
~smiley101~ is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 07:30 PM   #1037
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by camplittleangel
I have a question. You have this based on Gift Trainee. Please can you tell me what all the levels are and how to obtain them?
I'll explain.
If you're accepted into the training program, you'll obtain access to a mini-forum, the training GE. (TGE) There, you'll have a limit on the items you can trade - for example, you won't be allowed to trade insanely rare '05 items - and you'll trade with Gift Coaches and other Trainees.
When your GC deems you ready to move on, you'll lose access to the TGE but gain access to the GE, where mods, admins, gift guru's, and other gifted members trade. There is no limit to the items you can trade there.
In the GE, there is a thread describing how to become a GG.
Becoming a mod and/or admin is at the choice of Justin, Wendy, and the rest of the staff.
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 12-27-2009, 12:37 PM   #1038
Operation Beautiful

Brenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to behold

Thank you SO much. This was SO helpful. (: I never knew posting in those sections didn't count... Anyways, off to do some of those "DO's" that you put up there! xD

<3 Teija
Brenden90 is offline Female
Old 12-27-2009, 08:04 PM   #1039
Toph is a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by wkwcollecter
if the ge is full shouldnt you be put on a waiting list or something? It dosnt seem very fair to me that people that apply and reapply over and over again have a better chance of getting in to the exchange program just because they apply over and over again.

If people have met all requirements and apply but still get turned down because the exchange is full i feel they should at least get a pm or something letting them know that it is full and they should reapply in X amount of weeks/days

I just find it very frustrating that I have done everything it states on there and on here and still there is no information as to why for sure I am getting turned down.
I am very close to giving up and going to a different webkinz site instead.
You never get turned down just because the GE is full, or at least I have heard nothing of the kind.
When the TGE is full, they close down the application thread, but still review applications. When spots open in the TGE, the appliers deemed acceptable enter the TGE. There isn't a waiting list for us to see, but there is one for the staff to view, I bet.
As for a better chance when re-applying, I've heard that members who post on the thread to much are asked to stop posting there for a period of time, or at least until they are sure they fulfill the requirements.
... and as for being turned down, I can't tell you much because I haven't reviewed your posts. I know its frustrating, being turned down, but keep at it - you'll get there.
*My guess of why you're being turned down is that you've been posting in areas of the forum which don't count. Of course, I might (and probably am) be completely wrong.
**And I'm sure you've heard this before, but try the "Somebody Help" section. Almost all posts there, if answering a question, are considered non-fluff. Thats now I got accepted.

Last edited by cocogirl211; 12-27-2009 at 08:09 PM..
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 03:30 PM   #1040
Relient K : )

lovestoshop is a name known to alllovestoshop is a name known to alllovestoshop is a name known to all

Thanks for the great reminder! I need to work on better post and no text talk!!!!
Closed

Tags
andi, busy playing minecraft, exterminate, googles always prevail, kenzie ♥s joey graceffa, rabbit1, rip wi, wi the ghost town