Rare times in local KT. Place your mouse over times and items for time conversions and info.
Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
How To Find Threads You Never Thought You Would See Again!
You and I both alike have probably visited a thread, and when we want to go back, can not find it. Don't worry, you can find out how to find it in this very thread.
1. Go to the top of the page when you are in the Forum [it can be anywhere when you are in the Forum].
2. Find the "Search" button. Don't click it.
3. Click on the arrow by [to the right] of the "Search" button, then click "Go Advanced".
Here is a picture for Steps 1-3.
4. It should take you to this page: (Here is a picture).
5. The last step is to type in whatever you remember from the thread. Whether it is the Thread Title, Location of the Thread, or Thread Creator will vary by person. You can post on here if you need additional help.
I hope everyone found this thread beneficial!
Don't be afraid to ask questions; you can post on here or PM me personally!
Last edited by WebkinzGirl287; 11-12-2007 at 11:31 AM..
Re: Remember Visiting A Thread, But Can't Find It? Come HERE to Find It!
Thank you so much for that great information, that is much easier than going to a thread and searching up and down for the post you wanted to look at. You definately deserve a rep point for me! Great help!
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.