| 03-03-2008, 12:43 PM || #11 |
Join Date: Jul 2007
| | Re: How does an RP work?
There are role play Rules and Regulations as far as topics go..keep it clean
Join Date: May 2007
Giftz: (212) 100%
**[OFFICIAL]**: Role Play Rules and Regulations
The staff has been made aware of some inappropriate posts in role-play threads. We know you love this section (as do we) and want to be able to keep it open. This is where YOU come in!
While creativity is encouraged, there need to be a few basic ground rules:
1) No graphic violence - the key there is graphic. Violence, strife, and struggle happen ... just nothing gross or gory.
2) Absolutely no graphic physical romantic contact
3) No fighting amongst members - respect those in this area at all times. Should you have a problem, flag it.
4) No blatantly adult content. All content must be suitable for those as young as 7 or 8 - keep it PG.
5) Remember this is not a chat area ... stick to character and leave the chat in open mike.
(Also, please remember not to use red or blue ink, as they are reserved for mods.)
If you have past posts in your thread that violate these rules, please pm one of these mods: and provide them with a link to the thread and the number of the posts so they can be deleted.
Thread owners must take responsibility for their own thread and report any violations. RP members are responsible for reporting as well. If threads are not properly monitored by owners and members, we will close those threads. If someone has multiple threads closed, he/she will not be able to start new ones. If someone consistently posts inappropriate content, he/she will not be allowed in this section.
We want you to have fun, create, imagine, and explore --- safely!
smitchell & larkrose
Last edited by smitchell : 01-22-2008 at 08:51 AM.
| || |