Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2008, 04:32 PM   #1
Brittany998807

Default How do you wish somebody Happy Holidays??

How do YOU wish people "Happy Holidays!"? Well, I think you should put more than just, happy holidays, you should put MUCH more effert into posting this like, Happy Holidays (the username of the person your wrighting to)! Have a nice time on your trip or even if your staying home! Again, Happy Holidays!
(your username here)

Just remember to be nice and make sure to tell them that they have a safe trip or just that they have a nice time at their house! Thanks for coming!
~Brittany998807
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2008, 05:35 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: How do you wish somebody Happy Holidays??

I think it's fine if you just say 'Merry Christmas' or 'Happy Hanukkah.' You know, it's the thought that counts. They wanted to be nice and wish you a nice holiday, so I'd be happy no matter what they say.

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 06:13 PM   #3
Don't mess with us
Webkinz :)

oon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to all

It's fine if you say "Merry Christmas!".At least you said ..that.Remember,You could always say nothing! I usually just post "Merry Christmas!"and a graphic.
♥LeeAnn♥
oon23 is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 06:45 PM   #4
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

I put a picture with something related to Christmas. Saying Happy Holidays and wishing them the best day yet!
Old 11-27-2008, 08:33 PM   #5
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

I think that the act of wishing happy holidays is very kind and people should be able to wish it however they wish.
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 09:31 PM   #6
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

I think the effort of wishing someone a happy holiday is very nice and more people should do it.
I think the extra time of personalizing that happy holiday wish is priceless.
It may add another 20 or 30 seconds to what ever you are typing, but to the person reading that something personal you've added, it's a difference worth smiling about.

Last edited by Mama Girl NH; 11-27-2008 at 09:36 PM.. Reason: typo
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 09:52 PM   #7
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

I usually say Happy Holidays. . .look at this cheesy poem I found.
Christmas is here
Time to spread some cheer
Time to celebrate
But let others commemarate
Their holidays :]
Yeah,corny,huh?Lol.
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 09:13 AM   #8
Brittany998807

Thanks for posting everybody!! I don't want to make you stop thinking your opinion is wrong, the first post was just my opinion!
Old 11-28-2008, 10:23 AM   #9
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

I love both ways. I love when someone stops by my profile and says "Merry Christmas" or "Happy Holidays", but I also love it when they type more. I think just the idea that they thought about me enough to do that is what makes me happy. Although I do have to say, it's nice when they type in a little something extra!

I know sometimes I do it one way, sometimes I do it the other way. It's nice to be able to do that here, too.
Polarity is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 10:27 AM   #10
Lea
Gift Guru

Lea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond repute

I only personalize it if it's for a friend. If I barely know somebody I'm not going to type out this heartfelt message, but simply post a, "Happy Holidays, hope they're great" with a cute graphic or something.
Lea is offline Female
Closed