Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2010, 11:35 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Post How do you win WI/Webkinz newz contests

Hi everyone. I really want to win something from WI or Webkinz newz, but they never let me win. Some people post on my profile that its the "Luck of the draw", but I don't get it. It NEVER works. If any staff that are hosting any current contests and are reading this now-

Spoiler: show
LET. ME. WIN.

Thank you. And members, please try to answer my question.
arnold995 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2010, 01:44 PM   #2
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: How do you win WI/Webkinz newz contests

It is luck of the draw. Remember there are hundreds if not thousands of people entering every WI and Webkinz Newz Contest. I can speak from experience that it is just luck. I helped out with a contest this fall and we got over 200 hundred entries for that contest. With only a few prizes we couldn't give one to everyone. Names were drawn and winners were selected. It is just how it works. Keep entering and you never know someday you might win

Last edited by ClaraZ25; 10-17-2010 at 01:48 PM..
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 10-17-2010, 01:46 PM   #3
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
It is luck of the draw. Remember there are hundreds if not thousands of people entering every WI and Webkinz Newz Contest. I can speak from experience that it is just luck. I helped out with a contest this fall and we got over 200 hundred entries for that contest. With only a few prizes we couldn't one to everyone. Names were drawn and winners were selected. It is just how it works. Keep entering and you never know someday you might win
Couldn't have said it better, Pat!
I would just like to add, that if you are patient, you never know. But thousands of people enter contests, and you can't always be the winner.
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 10-17-2010, 03:00 PM   #4
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

I'm never lucky either. It's just luck, with something like a draw. When it's a contest you actually have to do something for, it's a matter if the judge likes it, or if he doesn't. I worked extremely hard on my T-Shirt design, and it didn't qualify. I was slightly upset, because I didn't see how mine wasn't as good as the winners.

Emma
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2010, 03:05 PM   #5
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Emma8432
I'm never lucky either. It's just luck, with something like a draw. When it's a contest you actually have to do something for, it's a matter if the judge likes it, or if he doesn't. I worked extremely hard on my T-Shirt design, and it didn't qualify. I was slightly upset, because I didn't see how mine wasn't as good as the winners.

Emma
I agree. Yeah, it's just really luck that you win, I don't win either. Also, that was a little mean in that spoiler there..]:
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2010, 04:17 PM   #6
This Tiger is
Gifted

Tiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure that anyone else who didn't win are thinking the same thing as you are. I would love to be one of the grand prize winners but too bad that never happened to me. It's not like I have any luck to begin with . anyway, just keep trying and don't get discouraged just because you didn't win. Also, the judges of a contest can't pick the winner just because they asked to win, so the thing you wrote in the spoiler has no effect on you being able to win or not so that was useless for you to type.
Tiger2819 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2010, 04:25 PM   #7

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

It's just luck for random drawings.
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2010, 05:15 PM   #8
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

If you want to win one of the non-drawing prizes,(room designing, stories, artwork, ect), I would suggest practicing your skills in those areas. Find one area that you love and work at it. Who knows, if you get good enough you'll win!! Plus, it's more exciting to win one of the skill testing contests, for the rooms and writing, you also get a priceless(??) trophy. I've seen the room design ones and they're awesome!
lps3cheese is offline Female
Old 10-18-2010, 06:19 PM   #9

copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!

Me either, its always luck of the draw. But, ALWAYS try your best to win, read all of the rules and what they are looking for.
Good Luck!
copycat123 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2010, 06:50 PM   #10
you're not alone

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

It's random, unless you count things like photography contests and such. In which case, just take really amazing pictures (or whatever the contest entails) and then you'll win.
minimaid is offline Female
Closed

Tags
small was here :]