Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2008, 06:31 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

HBCdance is an unknown quantity at this point

Default How do you make a signature??

I have noticed that a lot of people have a "signature", something that describes who they are that always is at the end of their thread or post. I would like to make one of those , but I don't know how.

If you how to create a signature and can explain how to in simple, clear, step-by-step instructions, please reply!!!!

Also, if you know how to make a poll, you could include that in your reply!!!!!

Thanks SO much for the help! I want people to know who HBCdance is!!

HBCdance
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2008, 06:38 PM   #2

HBCdance is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: How do you make a signature??

Thanks for the help POLLROLL64!!!! I will try that right now!!!!

HBCdance
Old 04-10-2008, 09:58 AM   #3
WW ID Loki0717
Gifted

loki0717 is on a distinguished road

This might be confusing so I'll make it more clear if it is. PM me if you have trouble. I just learned to do this myself. There are 3 steps. Start with POLLROLL64 instuctions on going to your User CP and click on the Edit Signature option.

First Step: is uploading an image from your computer OR using the URL of an image you already have up on the Internet. Then hit save or preview.

Second Step: is looking to make sure your image appears in that area where is says "HBCdance's siggy shows here". If the image shows up move to the final step, step 3.

Step 3: Click the link that says INSERT SIGNATURE PICTURE. It's circled in purple. Once you do that your siggy should show as in your siggy window above. Click SAVE. And then come back here and see if you now have a siggy. That should be all you need to do.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 04-10-2008, 10:27 AM   #4
Yo mama's a

Lydiebug24 has a spectacular aura about

It seems that loki0717 already explained the signiture parrt, here's the poll part in ten easy steps: Step one, go to the poll section. Step 2, click "start a new thread". Step 3, Type what you want to type. Step 4, click on "would you like a poll woth this thread?" so a check mark appears in the box. Step 5, where it says "4" change that to however many options you want for your poll (up to 25). Step 6, post it like usual. Step 7, you will appear in a new place. Step 9, put one option in each box. Step 8, post it like usual. Step 10, enjoy your poll!

Last edited by Lydiebug24; 04-10-2008 at 10:28 AM.. Reason: I like cheese!
Lydiebug24 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2008, 03:18 PM   #5
nornor4life
Banned
rosepuppy1 is on a distinguished road

I **** want to make a siggie I doont know how but go to this shop they can make anytime of siggie

---------- rosepuppy1 added 1 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

My bad forgot to post the link http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t271011.html

Last edited by rosepuppy1; 04-10-2008 at 03:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-10-2008, 03:19 PM   #6
lanie293

lanie293 is on a distinguished road

i can make you a siggy
lanie293 is offline Female
Closed