Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2008, 07:20 PM   #1
bitsyluv. SHYAA, i'm
Gifted

bitsyluv will become famous soon enough

Default how do you know if you are a gift trainee?

do you get a pm?
bitsyluv is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2008, 07:20 PM   #2
bubblemonkey13

Default Re: how do you know if you are a gift trainee?

yes you do

it also says under your username. yours right now says webkinz. mine says gift guru. those are special ranks
Old 03-19-2008, 07:26 PM   #3
alldaygirl
Gift Guru

bamagirl is on a distinguished road

I am also waiting on a PM_ I think there a lot of waiting and they are getting to us as fast as they can, but it is hard waiting!
Old 03-19-2008, 08:31 PM   #4
your momma's
Gifted

1999delaina is a splendid one to behold1999delaina is a splendid one to behold1999delaina is a splendid one to behold1999delaina is a splendid one to behold

it will say gift trainee under your name

like mine :]
1999delaina is offline Female
Old 03-19-2008, 09:22 PM   #5
Leftie1027
Gifted
Leftie1027 is on a distinguished road

Yes, you receive a PM. It also says "gift trainee" under your avatar in any posts you make or have made.
Old 03-19-2008, 09:33 PM   #6
I ♥ being a
Webkinz :)

webkinz4ever is a name known to allwebkinz4ever is a name known to allwebkinz4ever is a name known to all

I'm waiting for my PM. I'm just afraid I won't get one because there is something wrong with my PMs & no one is able to send me a PM or me sending to them! It says to turn them on in my options but they are on! They haven't been working since The 12 Days of WI. It also says that my quota is exceeded by 12. something KB for pictures & I can't post anymore pictures! What am I supposed to do with the avvie & siggy shops I do! Sorry I'm talking so much. I've been a member on WI since April 15th & people from January are already gifted.
webkinz4ever is offline Female
Old 03-19-2008, 09:42 PM   #7
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Hi, again Bitsyluv!! I am going to know that name WELL before we are through, heehee.
YES, most of them are right about how you will know when you become a gift trainee. When you become a gift trainee GO TO THIS THREAD and post that you would like a coach after you read what is posted. I HOPE you get Disneymum, she is the BEST...well...I have the best one, That is Javogabo, but she is mine right now...I know they do take more than one student at one time. Some take a few. BUT anyway...here is that thread when you do get your status.
OH, you know what is COOL about becoming a gift trainee. You can MODIFY your OWN POSTS. Like when I write to you in these boxes..if I make a mistake, I can hit the modify button and FIX it. Or if I want to add a picture, I can hit the modify button and add it. ANYWAY, if you want to start training right away, here is the link again. Same as the one you applied at.
You have to train before you can put up a GE or they will close it down, so ask for a PT (personal trainer). It may take a couple of days for them to get back to you. They will want to review your posts first. In the meantime, just post some HELPFUL suff. It doesn't hurt...Welcome some newcomers and tell them about the party we are having. Good luck, Bitsyluv, looking forward to seeing you in the GE!!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/....html?t=211856

---------- Dixiecup added 5 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz4ever
I'm waiting for my PM. I'm just afraid I won't get one because there is something wrong with my PMs & no one is able to send me a PM or me sending to them! It says to turn them on in my options but they are on! They haven't been working since The 12 Days of WI. It also says that my quota is exceeded by 12. something KB for pictures & I can't post anymore pictures! What am I supposed to do with the avvie & siggy shops I do! Sorry I'm talking so much. I've been a member on WI since April 15th & people from January are already gifted.
Webkinz4ever, I think I might be able to walk you through it if you post this in a separate thread. Can you PM or not? NOPE, I see what your problem is...make a post about it, k. I will respond!

Last edited by Dixiecup; 03-19-2008 at 09:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 03-19-2008, 09:51 PM   #8
I ♥ being a

webkinz4ever is a name known to allwebkinz4ever is a name known to allwebkinz4ever is a name known to all

Thank you Dixiecup! I remember, back in April, even when you weren't gifted you could delete your posts. I was surprised when I saw that you can only do that when your gifted. I'll try to find the thread. What section is it in?

---------- webkinz4ever added 2 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

& no, I can not PM you.

Last edited by webkinz4ever; 03-19-2008 at 09:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinz4ever is offline Female
Old 03-19-2008, 10:01 PM   #9
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Make a new post in in this same category asking for the help you need to clean up your Attachment manager. The mods will see that, if not I will flag it and explain why. At the same time post that you need help with your inbox and sent items, k?
Here is the link, open up a new topic.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...help-f131.html
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 03-19-2008, 10:09 PM   #10
@^_^@

4furryfurby4 is an unknown quantity at this point

dixiecup, it said i dont have access or permission to enter the link you had.
it said:
4furryfurby4, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
i already had activated my account though.
Closed