Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2007, 01:59 AM   #1
Gifted

WebkinzGram is just really niceWebkinzGram is just really nice

Default How do you get multiple quotes in a response?

I haven't been able to get on for quite a while and there are a few threads that I subscribed to and participated in when I was last here and I would like to submit additional responses. Each thread has multiple posts I would like to respond to, but I don't want to end up submitting an endless list of back-to-back posts to respond. I've seen posts where others have quoted a bunch of different people in a single response and I would like to do that. The only way I have figured out to do it, however, is to act like I want to respond to a particular post, hit the quote button, then past the quoted text into a Word document, type the response (in Word), then go back to the next post I want to respond to and repeat the process until I've got all the responses typed out and the appropriate quotes pasted in, and then paste the whole thing from Word back into an actual response window and submit it. That seems like a LOT of work and I'm thinking there MUST be an easier way. Can someone enlighten me? Thanks!

WebkinzGram

Last edited by WebkinzGram; 09-19-2007 at 02:01 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2007, 05:59 AM   #2
pandapawn43

Default Re: How do you get multiple quotes in a response?

You quote each post since theirs a button called quote. Then you scroll down and do another quote and then so on as much as you must do. Need more help? PM me.
Old 09-19-2007, 07:26 AM   #3
Garrett

Beside quote there is a multiquote button. Click that for each post you want quoted.
Old 09-19-2007, 09:20 AM   #4
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by pandapawn43
You quote each post since theirs a button called quote. Then you scroll down and do another quote and then so on as much as you must do. Need more help? PM me.
I am just trying this, because I couldn[t figure it out, either.

View Post Originally Posted by Garrett
Beside quote there is a multiquote button. Click that for each post you want quoted.
I am checking this out to see if I am doing it right.

Last edited by Lizzy; 09-19-2007 at 09:20 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-19-2007, 09:21 AM   #5
Gift Guru

Joybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to behold

thanks a bunch that helps!
Old 09-19-2007, 09:21 AM   #6
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

Cool! Now I know how...thanks, guys!!

I did it by pressing each quote individually...what does the multiquote button look like? I just see quote.

Last edited by Lizzy; 09-19-2007 at 09:23 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-19-2007, 09:24 AM   #7
Gift Guru

Joybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to beholdJoybells202 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Joybells202
thanks a bunch that helps!
just trying it out

did this work?

View Post Originally Posted by pandapawn43
View Post Originally Posted by Lizzy
Cool! Now I know how...thanks, guys!!

I did it by pressing each quote individually...what does the multiquote button look like? I just see quote.
how about this?

Last edited by Joybells202; 09-19-2007 at 09:25 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-19-2007, 09:25 AM   #8
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

This is the correct way to do it. You click the button next to the quote, and the little bubble with the red dot will change to green. Click all the ones you want to reply to, and then click the "reply" button, which is on the bottom of all the posts on the left. Then, you'll have all of them inline in one post and no "automerge"
Justin is offline Male
Old 09-19-2007, 09:26 AM   #9
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Joybells202
just trying it out

did this work?

how about this?
Yep, you did it correctly!
Justin is offline Male
Old 09-19-2007, 09:26 AM   #10
Gift Guru

wow thanks lizzy i have wander that too sorry i played around on your thread.
Closed