Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2007, 08:08 PM   #1
creampuff8
Webkinz :)

Dakoyoko will become famous soon enough

Default how do i take pics on WW?

Does anyone know how to take pics on WW? Today during the fashion class at kinz academy I saw a red and pink fluffy cape. I wanted to take a pic to show everyone but I didn't know how.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2007, 08:14 PM   #2
Headracket(:
Webkinz :)

HEADRACKET is on a distinguished road

Default Re: how do i take pics on WW?

No i know the first first but i dont know how to Post! them on here
Old 11-29-2007, 08:15 PM   #3
kayleekinz1995

Do you have a Print screen button on you'r computer?
Old 11-29-2007, 08:16 PM   #4
You are
Gifted

Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!

I think you press PRINT SCREEN. But I dont know.
Catza is offline Female
Old 11-29-2007, 08:21 PM   #5
Skittles56

i don't exacly know what happens next. Wait you go to 'paint' then click edit then paste. The rest does not make sense to me
Old 11-29-2007, 08:40 PM   #6
DO NOT PM ME AT ALL
Gifted

ilovewebkinz1234 is on a distinguished road

On your keyboard, find the Print Screen button. Pubch it when you have the image that you want on your screen. Then, open paint. Click edit paste. Stretch the little box around the part that you want. Click edit cut. Then, start a new document. Click edit paste. The image should appear. Then, save the picture on your computer. You can post it directly from here by using the Manage Attachments button or upload it from somewhere else. If you want the picture to be in the text, go to www.miniclip.com. Upload your picture using the browse button. Then, paste the code onto your post. It won't immediately be an image, but it will become one when you post. Sometimes, when you use that, you get lots of white around your picture that was on your screen in Paint. If you click Go Advanced at the bottom of your post, you can upload them so they're below the image in a little box. To do that, in the advanced posting part, you click Manage Attachments. Click browse on the top row and upload your picture. When uploaded, the box will disappear and it will list the images uploaded. If you post, the images listed will appear under your post. The good thing about uploading it on WI is that it often crops out the white automatically. But the good thing about miniclip is that you can have images in your text, so it's more obvious which one goes with what text.
Closed