Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2007, 05:52 PM   #31
valej

Default Re: How do I get more stars?

View Post Originally Posted by princesstiara
They are gorgeous and when you start to get the rain bow ones we'll all be jealous! You are terrific!

Why thank you, you are so nice, ******special thanx******* and you too will eventualy get more stars, don't worry. I'm pretty siked out for the rainbow stars they are sooooooooooo cool!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2007, 07:31 PM   #32
Banned
Ajh01 is on a distinguished road

How do i become a moderator or administrator?
Old 05-23-2007, 09:28 AM   #33
carlythemonkey1

I can't see my stars!!! Is that normal?
Old 05-23-2007, 10:29 AM   #34
4myqtpies
Gift Guru

4myqtpies has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by rattygirl
Oh, and what about the rank ''lil' kinz''? I don't fully understand that...
I think "lil' kinz" refers to "under 25 posts"

View Post Originally Posted by Ajh01

Yes... I second this question... and what are the duties, etc.????

View Post Originally Posted by carlythemonkey1
That IS a little bizzare??

Last edited by 4myqtpies; 05-23-2007 at 10:29 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-23-2007, 10:34 AM   #35
MzMoody33
Webkinz :)

Karen has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Ajh01
Hey everyone,

We won't likely add any administrators for a very, very long time. Administrators are the top tier of the management chain, and we'd only consider current Super Moderators to move up to Administrators if we needed some extra help in the Administrator level.

In order to be a moderator, at this point, we're only accepting adults. This will probably change one day, but, as it stands, this is one of the requirements. In addition, you have to be an active member of the community. The way we currently do it is, when a current moderator or administrator notices someone they think is a potential candidate, they are nominated and watched for a period of time. When everyone agrees, we give them "the tap" and offer them a position. They are not required to take it, it is up to them!

Hope this helps!
Karen is offline Female
Old 05-23-2007, 10:35 AM   #36
MzMoody33

Karen has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by carlythemonkey1
Did you send a PM to an Admin ? If not, I will do that for you.
Karen is offline Female
Old 05-23-2007, 10:43 AM   #37
4myqtpies
Gift Guru

4myqtpies has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by karen
Hey everyone,

We won't likely add any administrators for a very, very long time. Administrators are the top tier of the management chain, and we'd only consider current Super Moderators to move up to Administrators if we needed some extra help in the Administrator level.

In order to be a moderator, at this point, we're only accepting adults. This will probably change one day, but, as it stands, this is one of the requirements. In addition, you have to be an active member of the community. The way we currently do it is, when a current moderator or administrator notices someone they think is a potential candidate, they are nominated and watched for a period of time. When everyone agrees, we give them "the tap" and offer them a position. They are not required to take it, it is up to them!

Hope this helps!

Yes - thanks!
Old 05-23-2007, 11:15 AM   #38
Gifted

WebkinzLover7 is on a distinguished road

10 - 100 posts :
100-500 posts :
500-1000 posts :
1000-2000 posts :
2000-5000 posts :
5000+ posts :

Lol I copyed Justin

Last edited by WebkinzLover7; 05-23-2007 at 11:15 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-23-2007, 11:26 AM   #39
MzMoody33

This should help you guys out. Go to post # 10 from Justin.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...e-t7800p3.html
Karen is offline Female
Old 05-23-2007, 11:39 AM   #40
carlythemonkey1

How do you become gifted or a gift guru?
Closed