Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2007, 10:26 AM   #1
Lil Kinz
bumblebee_234 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default How do I correct Major name error???

HELP! I am not sure how to contact Webkinz directly, but when we adopted our Black bear this morning we wanted to name him Blue Berry Bear, but instead we named him his SECRET Code???? It was a terrible error on my part, when it wouldn't let us type more than 8 character's (have long names for some pets) It looked like it sent us back to the code page, then we typed in the confirmation letters and wow we have a secert code named bear......

Now what do I do???????

Thanks,

Franctic Bear Owner
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2007, 10:29 AM   #2
It's a Fudge Monkey
Gift Guru

Jordyn has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: How do I correct Major name error???

Oh, we've done that a few times (Always changed it though). We're not so sure. Supposedely it's 1-800-Webkinz not positive if that's it though.
Old 11-01-2007, 11:27 AM   #3
miaga1
Gift Guru

mytymia1 is a name known to allmytymia1 is a name known to allmytymia1 is a name known to all

i can help you, the phone number is 1-866-932-5469

good luck

i just adopted my black bear

Please don't give direct extensions on the forum

Justin
Old 11-01-2007, 11:39 AM   #4
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by bumblebee_234
HELP! I am not sure how to contact Webkinz directly, but when we adopted our Black bear this morning we wanted to name him Blue Berry Bear, but instead we named him his SECRET Code???? It was a terrible error on my part, when it wouldn't let us type more than 8 character's (have long names for some pets) It looked like it sent us back to the code page, then we typed in the confirmation letters and wow we have a secert code named bear...... Now what do I do??????? Thanks, Franctic Bear Owner
you definitely need to get in touch with ganz. when you speak with someone, point out that the secret code is no longer secret and can be read by anybody who sees you play with that pet. you might want to stay away from any public areas until they change it. they usually wont make changes but might under those circumstances. (although the name does not state that it is the code, i'd bet people can figure it out so i hope you reach them today. i'd definitely not take pet out in public until its changed.) good luck!

866.WEBKINZ or 866.932.5469
RedBear is offline Female
Old 11-01-2007, 11:47 AM   #5
PMme4it
Gift Guru

DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!

support@webkinz is another good way. Describe your situation and you'll get an email with a number to call and a code....
Old 11-01-2007, 11:47 AM   #6
Debbie68
Gift Guru

debbie68 will become famous soon enough

Yup! I did that last month!! LOL How funny - I am glad to see that I'm not the only one! Just call the above # like everyone says and they WILL DEFINITELY take care of you as they did so kindly to me! After you tell them what you did want to name it, it will take about 24hrs for it to change - Good luck!
Old 11-01-2007, 11:57 AM   #7
luv2swim24
Gift Guru

luv2swim24 is on a distinguished road

lol i have almost done that a few times! they should have you add the code first THEN name it! its backwards!
Old 11-01-2007, 12:08 PM   #8
AllieCatsMom
Webkinz :)

AllieCatsMom is an unknown quantity at this point

I've almost done that, too! I'm glad I'm not the only one!
Closed