Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2008, 08:38 PM   #1
I Luv My Googles

Default How To: DO EVERYTHING! Forum Tips and more!

I am a bit tired of seeing threads reported b/c they do not follow the rules etc. Also seeing people made fun of just makes me mad! I can stand it! So here is a guide to do anything and everything! This guide is for Lil' Kinz, Webkinz, EVERYONE! Now the top section is about Manners and such. Middle is about How to. Bottom is Lingo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Manners and Such~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Moderators are here to help but first try to have someone else help before going to a moderator, they are busy with everything and regular members are here to help too!
2. Red and Blue colors are OFF LIMITS they are moderator and admin colors. Please DO NOT write in these.
3. Try to post your thread in the right section.
4. Please check topics to see if there is another post that has the answer. This will keep our forums cleaned up.
5. Marking your thread solved will help all members. We are here to help but it cuts down on our time and lets us help more people! To mark a thread solved Go To THREAD TOOLS and then MARK THREAD SOLVED.
6. Stars represent posts. Fine out more about this in FAQ under the cats foot.
7. If someone creates a helpful thread or helps you give them rep points. Also known as thanks points. To do this click the THUMB under the join date. I have posted a picture for you to find the thumb.
Click the image to open in full size.
8. It is against WI policy for you to post your age if you are under 18 or post your kids age if they are under 18. THIS IS A BIG NO NO!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~How To~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taking screenshots! Mac: find something you want to take a picture of, then press "Shift+Apple+4" You will see your mouse pointer turn into crosshairs. Click on the upper-left corner of what you want to take a picture of, and drag a box around it. You will hear a camera sound and the screenshot will appear on your desktop as "Picture 1" . Then, just upload it to WI, with the instructions below, as it is already in .PNG format! ..

if you have a PC here is the thread
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ave-t8630.html

Uploading pics: If you have images that are already in .GIF, .JPG or .PNG format, you can upload them directly to WI so that they will appear at the bottom of your message with the "zoom" function. In order to do this, just make your reply or new topic, and below the typing window, click "manage attachments" and upload your images!

I use tinypic and photobucket. For photobucket you must be 13 but either way! They are easy!

Gifted How Tos:
How to check FB
Click on the NUMBER of gift points.. In my case 72 and it will let you see them
Modifying a post!

MODIFY IS RiGHT BESIDE QUOTE Sorry the picture isnt working

Click modify beside quote. To change the title click modify and then advanced!
To become a guru you must have 100 GOOD POSTS, 1 month of trading and 50 gift points.

TO MODIFY OR MARK YOUR THREAD SOLVED YOU HAVE TO BE GIFTED

Webkinz:
To check someones profile, click there Icon.. if they do not have a icon click there name!
PM: go to your inbox and COMPOSE message then type in the username
To become a gift trainee you must have been a member for 2 weeks since your 1st post, have 50 GOOD not FLUFF posts, a fluff post is HI I LIKE CHEESE, or something like that. Apply by going to MissyKs thread. Keep checking your user CP and you will see a reason why if you did not get gifted.

Lil' Kinz:
This common question's answer is Sorry you can not PM yet! Just post 10 posts and you will become webkinz where you can PM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Lingo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOL- laugh out loud
LMK- let me know
PLMK- please let me know
B/C- because
W/E- whatever
GT- gift trainee
GG- gift guru
GC- gift coach
GE- Gift exchange
DCT- daily chat thread
GE DCT- gift exchange daily chat thread
WW- webkinz world
WKW- webkinz world
IDK- i dont know
ROFL- rolling on the floor laughing
NP- no problem
PSF- pet specific food
PSI- pet specific item!
BSS- be back soon
TTYL- talk to you later

I will add to this thread constantly so keep checking back!

Last edited by I Luv My Googles; 02-25-2008 at 11:27 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2008, 08:39 PM   #2
Sunnykinz

Default Re: How To: DO EVERYTHING! Forum Tips and more!

Cool! Thank you
Old 02-22-2008, 09:07 PM   #3
Gift Guru

Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!

WOW! so much awesome info! I am subscribing to help with posting pics

rep points for you
Disneymum is offline Female
Old 02-22-2008, 09:09 PM   #4
I Luv My Googles

View Post Originally Posted by Disneymum
WOW! so much awesome info! I am subscribing to help with posting pics

rep points for you
Cool! Thanks! Glad yall like it
Old 02-22-2008, 09:12 PM   #5
Gift Guru
lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!

Awesome thread Courtney!
lulabell1219 is offline Female
Old 02-22-2008, 09:13 PM   #6
I Luv My Googles

View Post Originally Posted by lulabell1219
Awesome thread Courtney!
Thank you!
Old 02-22-2008, 09:14 PM   #7
jclemence5
Banned
hs014poodle is an unknown quantity at this point

RRRRRRReeeeeeeepppppppp
Old 02-22-2008, 09:14 PM   #8
I Luv My Googles

View Post Originally Posted by hs014poodle
RRRRRRReeeeeeeepppppppp
thanks!
Old 02-22-2008, 09:28 PM   #9
Gift Guru

javogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talent

This is an excellent thread!! Keep up the excellent work Courtney!! Obviously, rep points are in order for such a helpful thread!
javogabo is offline Female
Old 02-22-2008, 09:30 PM   #10
I Luv My Googles

View Post Originally Posted by javogabo
This is an excellent thread!! Keep up the excellent work Courtney!! Obviously, rep points are in order for such a helpful thread!
thank you! didnt think it was that good LOL
Closed