Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2008, 01:05 PM   #11
hat's up?
Banned
Mushroom will become famous soon enough

Default Re: How could I get recognized more on WI?

you a lot like me i never stand out
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2008, 01:08 PM   #12
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I agree with Luvwebbies, just be yourself and you will stand out! I know people who stand out to me are those who say really nice things in my rep points, or who are just all around friendly, nice, and helpful.

-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 03-21-2008, 01:11 PM   #13
HALO

whats a gift trainee
Old 03-21-2008, 01:55 PM   #14
Webkinznut505
Webkinz :)

Webkinznut5o5 is an unknown quantity at this point

You are noticeable .
Just be nice to people, and be thoughtful.
Old 03-21-2008, 04:45 PM   #15
Gifted

cheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to behold

Be nice and friendly and willing to help someone out!
cheekycatlover is offline Female
Old 03-22-2008, 01:34 PM   #16
chameleon111

View Post Originally Posted by HALO
whats a gift trainee
When you are able to go to the gift trainee section of the forum, and then you can trade stuff with people. And Luvwebbies, thanks thats great advice
Old 03-22-2008, 01:38 PM   #17
Give Peace A Chance,
Gift Guru

1Love will become famous soon enough

I LOVE your Avi! DOnt change it!
ANd realy you should worry about being noticed here or not, I am sure you are. Not to mention there are TONS of ppl on WI...so some who are noticed by some may not be noticed by others...But I think we are all noticed by some...lol. Hope that made sense.
1Love is offline Female
Old 03-22-2008, 01:41 PM   #18
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

like everyone else said be nice, helpful, and be yourself. thats what i look for in a person
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 03-22-2008, 01:47 PM   #19
MotherKinz

Get glowing avatars/signatures, have alot in your signature, and post everywhere. Then everyone will notice you and get to know you. Or have different font colors. I think you stand out. Good luck.

-MK
Old 03-22-2008, 06:31 PM   #20
Webkinz :)

cooltape is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: How could I get recognized more on WI?

My advice is pretty much the same as everyone elses: Be yourself, be helpful, and give people complimants. Your user name and avie also stick in peoples mind.
Closed