Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2008, 08:08 AM   #1
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 
Default How to communicate?

I have been a member for a long time. I do not understand how people communicate and send pictures to WI for your breaking news announcements. How do they tell you directly that they have discovered a new recipe, made a new adoption, etc, etc, that you then post the info and pictures in breaking news? I also do not understand why I am prohibited from many areas of WI. It has been so long since I registered that I don't even remember if registering included my e-mail address for identification. And I don't understand how people create profiles.
wendypie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2008, 08:20 AM   #2
Gifted

bratzsasha will become famous soon enough

Default Re: How to communicate?

I think that you put your info on a nw thread titled breaking news or Mods please check..any way after you post you would flag your own post and then in the reason area ...explain why. As far as your profile I am in the middle of learning that but more answers will follow mine I am sure.Hope that helps a bit
Old 10-02-2008, 08:31 AM   #3
Webkinz :)
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

If you are not gifted, like me, you cannot access some areas of WI.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 10-02-2008, 08:40 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

ringaroundrosie is an unknown quantity at this point

I feel the same way also! I have been here a short time but I guess I am not up on this type of communication....I also have had things to tell and ask but how and who are there to really listen or read??? And never heard of a thread before. ****I grew up in the days when thread was for hand sewing and mending!
ringaroundrosie is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 08:49 AM   #5
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

Here are a couple of guides. One explains how to decorate your profile, the other explains about posting pics and the last two tell about being gifted and how to post to become gifted. I hope these help but if you have questions, let me know and I will try to answer them.
Profile guide: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...e-t338594.html
Picture posting: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ave-t8630.html
Good posting to become gifted: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t327735.html
Official Gift Exchange thread: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html

If you are interested in being gifted and getting to new places in WI then read how to post to become a Gift Trainee and if you think you qualify, go to the Official GE thread, read the rules, and post your agreement to them. If you qualify, you will get a PM in a week or two welcoming you to the Gift Trainee program.
Hope these links help you as much as they did me but if you need more help just ask.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 09:02 AM   #6
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Quote:
I have been a member for a long time. I do not understand how people communicate and send pictures to WI for your breaking news announcements
If you have breaking news for the front page you can either PM it to me, or you can post it in a thread and "red flag" it for a moderator to review.

Quote:
I also do not understand why I am prohibited from many areas of WI.
Since you have the title of "Webkinz" the only area of the site you can't access is the "Gift Exchange". If you are interested in applying for the GE, please check out this thread:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html

--FIA
FIA is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 09:13 AM   #7
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

This is what I love about this site, it has levels for everyone and someone is always there to lend a helping hand. I know exactly how you feel, while reading some of the post I am always amazed at how clever some of the members are with their add-ons. I understand some of it but I am still totally lost on somethings too. However I have found that a lot of the answers are in the section up at the top where it says Rules and lots of times I find the answers in treads asking for help just like yours....one of the things that I have learned is that I'm not the only one that doesn't know so all you have to do is ask and someone will come to your aid. Good luck who knows you may be showing the rest of us a few things in the future.
Old 10-02-2008, 07:24 PM   #8
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

Dear wendypie,

I know that there are certain areas that are restricted to only moderators and/or WI staff, as well as the Gift Exchange, which is only accessible to those who are Gift Trainees, Gifted, Gift Coaches and Gift Gurus... check the stickies portion of WI rules and suggestions for some info about that.

As to how to communicate... I got a rare gift once, and tried to get info to the WI staff... I didn't have access to their threads. Instead, I put it on one of the threads I frequented and a moderator saw it and red flagged it... then the WI staff found it and I ended up on the front page.

So I'd say... if you've got REALLY COOL newz... post it anywhere... it'll find it's way to where it needs to go.

Hope this helps and you have a great day!

Peace, Jenn
Closed