Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2009, 10:17 PM   #11
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: How can your WI experience be even better?

Also, when you meet someone new try and tell a little about here, like there are a lot of Harry Potter and Twilight avatars and stuff. If I didn't know about it, I would be like who are these people? Although that has nothing do to with the site, i would be more comfortable if i knew why people were saying these things. I don't like it when I am in a group of people and i don't know what is happening or what they are talking about, so i don't want anyone to be in that situation.

Great Thread WhiteTerrierFan! I will defintly make an effort to go to the different sections!!!
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2009, 12:37 PM   #12
WhiteTerrierFan

Thanks for posting Geminicat! I agree, we definitely want new people to feel as comfortable as possible here. REP to you! (:
Old 01-03-2009, 12:51 PM   #13
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by miss spots
i can't think of much to add to this white terrier fan..... you pretty much summed it all up. and i must agree with you.

i NEVER stay in any one area... i kind of FORUM SURF.... and try to find threads that are of interest or someone looking for help or a simple welcome. it always makes someone feel special when their thread is not over looked... and they feel like what they had to say mattered.

there is always something to do here, even if it going into the housez forum and looking for the new members who have just figured out how to put up their house. to look at it and leave a response is so heart warming to them...

i think you have given a lot of people a good idea of how to make wi better for themselves and everyone else.
That's a great term to use when talking about going around the forum.

+ Great thread, Chey. REP
Jake is offline Male
Old 01-03-2009, 12:55 PM   #14
WhiteTerrierFan

Thanks Clyde! (:
Old 01-03-2009, 12:56 PM   #15
Gift Guru

webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine
webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine

This is a great thread! Rep!
Old 01-03-2009, 12:58 PM   #16
Alaza
Webkinz :)

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by WhiteTerrierFan
lol Thanks for posting! I definitely agree, it's nice to greet people in that section so they know how many nice people are on the site, and feel welcome here. It takes different people different amounts of time to understand the site, and some learn quicker than others, so we should always try to help everyone, no matter how many posts. the people with 1 or 2 posts only will probably need our help and support most though.
Thanks, and I have another suggestion- even some mods do this- when you greet new members, please actually READ the thread. Because sometimes I see people posting in the wrong section there about something completley different from coming there to be greeted, but some people don't read the thread and just welcome them without even noticing this, wich I'd be offended by if they didn't even READ my thread but posted on it, with something completely off topic.

---------- Luna_Lovegood added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

I need to work on posting in all sections, thanks for making a awesomical thread!

Last edited by Luna_Lovegood; 01-03-2009 at 12:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Luna_Lovegood is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 12:59 PM   #17
WhiteTerrierFan

I agree! Everyone should read threads before they post on them, or how will you know what the thread is even about? That's a great point. I would be really upset if someone didn't read my thread and just posted something that was off topic.
Old 01-03-2009, 01:00 PM   #18
Gifted

GymnasticsGirl has disabled reputation

You are completely right! I usually spend my time in the Gifted Training Section and Open Mike, but now on I'm trying to welcome new members and send friend requests to those without much friends! Also I want to try to contribute to uplifting and helpful threads like these! White Terrier Fan, like I said one day, you are one of the most helpfuul people here, and I'm gonna strive to be more like you are on WI!
GymnasticsGirl is offline Female
Old 01-03-2009, 01:01 PM   #19
Gift Guru

webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine
webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Luna_Lovegood
Thanks, and I have another suggestion- even some mods do this- when you greet new members, please actually READ the thread. Because sometimes I see people posting in the wrong section there about something completley different from coming there to be greeted, but some people don't read the thread and just welcome them without even noticing this, wich I'd be offended by if they didn't even READ my thread but posted on it, with something completely off topic.

---------- Luna_Lovegood added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

I need to work on posting in all sections, thanks for making a awesomical thread!
I try to read all of them when I welcome new members, and I'll admit, sometimes I don't read it. I need to work on that...
Old 01-03-2009, 01:02 PM   #20
WhiteTerrierFan

View Post Originally Posted by GymnasticsGirl
You are completely right! I usually spend my time in the Gifted Training Section and Open Mike, but now on I'm trying to welcome new members and send friend requests to those without much friends! Also I want to try to contribute to uplifting and helpful threads like these! White Terrier Fan, like I said one day, you are one of the most helpfuul people here, and I'm gonna strive to be more like you are on WI!
Thanks so much for posting! It's great that you are trying new things. Everyone definitely should. You are very helpful too! REP for you! (:
Closed