Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2009, 01:12 PM   #71
fashionista♥
Webkinz :)

stripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: How Can WI Go Greener? BrainStorming Thread! Green-Theme Avvies Inside As Well :)

Great idea!
One thing WI could do is make a new category. You know, we have Webkinz, Lil' Kinz, GEs, GTs, GGs, noderators, administartors, etc. There could be one called "Greenner Member" or somethihing. Mybe a little button under your avatar like there is for Insider Insider. To become it I guess you could take a quiz and be interviewed through PM by a moderator.
Also, If you don't mind, I'm using...
Click the image to open in full size.
(As a profile picture!)
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2009, 09:31 PM   #72
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: How Can WI Go Greener? BrainStorming Thread! Green-Theme Avvies Inside As Well :)

View Post Originally Posted by stripesanddots
Great idea!
One thing WI could do is make a new category. You know, we have Webkinz, Lil' Kinz, GEs, GTs, GGs, noderators, administartors, etc. There could be one called "Greenner Member" or somethihing. Mybe a little button under your avatar like there is for Insider Insider. To become it I guess you could take a quiz and be interviewed through PM by a moderator.
Also, If you don't mind, I'm using...
Click the image to open in full size.
(As a profile picture!)
Awesome Idea! I love it! And sure, you can use it for your profile pictures.
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 05-16-2009, 09:34 PM   #73
ashleyv4

ashleyv4 is on a distinguished road

why those are some good ideas......you will help the whole world some day LOL
ashleyv4 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 10:24 AM   #74
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Exellent idea! As soon as iconator is up again, I'll search fcor a new avvie!! SAVE THE EARTH!!!
ksoccer28 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 11:45 AM   #75
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by ksoccer28
Exellent idea! As soon as iconator is up again, I'll search fcor a new avvie!! SAVE THE EARTH!!!
I know! It's down! If you want, you can use the ones on the front post.
Old 05-21-2009, 07:57 PM   #76
Gifted

Webkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guide

Good ideas (:

here is my thread that I created a little over a month ago with a lot of tips (:

How to "Go Green" [40 on the List][Created 4-11-09][Updated 5-21-09]
Webkinz5929 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2009, 09:21 PM   #77
marandme

webkinz434 will become famous soon enough

There is this website, its called blackle.com.
It is all black and its like google.
It saves the earth by not using light, its
really cool and i recommend it to anyone.
webkinz434 is offline Female
Old 05-27-2009, 09:00 PM   #78
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz434
There is this website, its called blackle.com.
It is all black and its like google.
It saves the earth by not using light, its
really cool and i recommend it to anyone.
No, it actually hurts the environment more. Black only saves energy on an older/rare type of computer monitor, so for the mass public, it hurts more than helps. check out what Justin said and some other links provided to us by Jacksmom in the last spoiler on the first post.
Old 05-27-2009, 09:01 PM   #79
Gifted

Webkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guide

Yup. I made the WI Goes Black thread and Justin said that it doesn't help.
Webkinz5929 is offline Female
Old 05-27-2009, 09:19 PM   #80

Alexis has a spectacular aura about

Very good idea, even unplugging the items you are not using saves a lot of energy because the energy runs through the wires, back and forth, even if they are turned of. I think I might as well use one of the avatars you have up now. Again, great idea!
Alexis is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code green!!, code orange, go green!, great idea!-hayley