Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2009, 06:28 PM   #1
:(
Gifted

speedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud of

Default How Can We Help To Avoid THIS . . .

Click the image to open in full size.

Just another follow up of the thing that makes me really mad!!! The 10 letter thing...
speedieblonde is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2009, 06:31 PM   #2
Liz ♥
Webkinz :)

kittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guide

Default Re: How Can We Help To Avoid THIS . . .

oopsies! thats mine, isnt it? hee hee. sorry. just replying to many visitor messages at once.
kittykat22337 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 06:38 PM   #3
Falling for

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

I don't understand what this is or what your upset about?
Old 04-25-2009, 06:54 PM   #4
Gifted

GymnasticsGirl has disabled reputation

Yes, sometimes, others might consider that spam, and it really doesn't contribute to WI. If that is done just for post count and actually is a bit unfair to those who work hard to make posts that help and leave an impact.
GymnasticsGirl is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 07:02 PM   #5
Hiya WI!
Gifted

xoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, do not get mad at this kittykat22337, because you did this because you were answering a lot of people at once...i think that is ok... What is NOT ok is doing it for post counts or WI bucks... I mean, how hard is it to write ten letters? I will probalby do 100 in this post without even trying! I made a thread a few days ago because i saw a member post on someone's contest "Just posting for WI bucks.." Things like that are NOT ok..
xoxomemexoxo is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 10:26 PM   #6
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Sometimes it's considered spam. And that's definately NOT allowed. I think people can contribute more that just a 'hi *ten letter rule*.' It still takes you enough time to write that, when that could have been filled with, 'what are you doing today?' Takes about the same amount of time. It can be a little annoying. I'd like to see people contribute some more.

~Flippah
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 04-26-2009, 08:35 AM   #7
Don't get knarky wit

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

Most of the time, that *10*, or *dumb10letterrule* is Spam. I mean, the staff put this here, so you can have the opportunity to make your posts helpful and full of description. They wanted to help you. Unless, if that rule was not there, everyone's posts would be fluff, like 'Cool!' or 'I agree.' or something not needed!
When I post on profiles, I always try to start a little conversation saying, 'How was your day?' or 'Doing anything special today?' to make me and the other person feel good! Everyone should always be considerate like this instead of just saying one word and then, 'die10letterrule!' because I see that happening and it's not right.

♥Lissy
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Old 04-26-2009, 10:48 AM   #8
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by speedieblonde
Click the image to open in full size.

Just another follow up of the thing that makes me really mad!!! The 10 letter thing...
If you have a lot of visitor messages,like KittyKat said,it's fine. But if you just go to a thread and write 'Congrats! Ten letter rule" or 'Cool!Ten letter rule' then thats not fine. Great thread and rep!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-26-2009, 03:02 PM   #9
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by xoxomemexoxo
Yes, do not get mad at this kittykat22337, because you did this because you were answering a lot of people at once...i think that is ok... What is NOT ok is doing it for post counts or WI bucks... I mean, how hard is it to write ten letters? I will probalby do 100 in this post without even trying! I made a thread a few days ago because i saw a member post on someone's contest "Just posting for WI bucks.." Things like that are NOT ok..
Wow. I've seen "yeah! *ten letter*, I get sort of upset when I see that. "Yeah, good!" is 10 letters, "Yes I agree because of what --- said" is easily 20 letters! "Hi everyone" is 10 letters! The message that makes me upset the most is "hi makemypostlonger"! If you want to make your post longer, start a conversation, tell why you agree, how your day is! But,, just posting for WI bucks?!?! They should add that to the FAQ, then ban anyone who does it more than twice!
000000005 is offline Male
Old 04-26-2009, 03:13 PM   #10
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

I have a suggestion let's ask the staff to up the number of letters... so that it is just as easy to actually post something with content than it is to try and get around the rule, then perhaps this problem can be put to rest and we all will not need to deal with it anymore. There will always be those who try to circumvent a rule just because it is a rule, but this might help.
Closed