Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2007, 07:16 PM   #1
Gift Guru

Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond repute

Default How to become Gifted!

ARGHH!
I have seen so many threads asking how to become gifted.
It says how under the rules!!

So, if you want to know how to be gifted, read on!!
  • First of all, you must have been a member for two weeks.
  • Second, you must have at least 50 non-fluff posts. Non-Fluff posts are pointless posts, or, SPAM posts
  • Third, you must have had agreed and been accepted to the rules of the gift exchange. Click >here< to read the rules.
My advice is to get 50 good posts, go read and agree to the rules, then keep posting. Dont just read it, agree, then stop posting. If even one of your posts are SPAM then, you wont get in. So keep posting and be helpful!!

So, once again:
  • Be a member for two weeks
  • Have 5o good posts
  • Read and agree to the gift exchange rules.
When you post, dont just say 'I agree'. Say somethign that proves that you really read and understand the rules!!!!

Good Luck!
Lindsay.
Lindsay is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2007, 07:17 PM   #2
Baby252

Default Re: How to become Gifted!

Hi there. There are ALOT of these gudies out there but good jod.
Old 11-08-2007, 07:18 PM   #3
sugarplumgirl
Webkinz :)
googlegirl is on a distinguished road

thank you that was very helpful! but i have done the fair gift exchange rules, i have been a member for over two weeks and i have over 50 posts and i am still not gifted.
Old 11-08-2007, 07:19 PM   #4
Gift Guru

Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Baby252
Hi there. There are ALOT of these gudies out there but good jod.
People dont seem to see those. Lets hope now they'll see at least ONE of them! Thanks!!
Old 11-08-2007, 07:21 PM   #5
Baby252

View Post Originally Posted by googlegirl
thank you that was very helpful! but i have done the fair gift exchange rules, i have been a member for over two weeks and i have over 50 posts and i am still not gifted.
Sometimes you don't become gifted on your frist time.
Old 11-08-2007, 07:23 PM   #6
Gift Guru

Hmm. Go into your User CP home, and scroll to the bottom. It'll say whether or not your post was deleted. If not, they'll PM you saying if you are gifted!
Old 11-08-2007, 07:23 PM   #7
sugarplumgirl
Webkinz :)
googlegirl is on a distinguished road

i have tried it 3 times. well i guess being gifted isnt for me!
Old 11-08-2007, 07:28 PM   #8
Gift Guru

Maybe PM a mod, see if theyll help!
Old 11-08-2007, 07:43 PM   #9
Baby252

Go to user cp and you'll see why.
Old 11-08-2007, 07:49 PM   #10
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Baby252
Go to user cp and you'll see why.
Yup, this is right.
Closed