Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 02:42 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

Angry How to avoid Trader's regret.

Hello Everyone,

When people go into the Webkinz Clubhouse's Trading room, if they like a certain item, they sometimes get very excited and don't focus on what they're getting. If you later realise that it wasn't worth as much as you thought or if it wasn't the item you were looking for, you might have trader's regret. A great way to prevent this is by really thinking through what item of yours you're trading and what it would be traded for. For example, if it were clothing and you weren't sure it was rare or not, you could double check in the Wshop to make sure. You can have the Wshop pop up right above where you were trading and it would only take a few seconds. And say if you weren't sure if it was rare or not, you could check on WI to see their various lists of items.

I just thought I would write what I do incase it would be helpful to anyone here. Thanks for stopping by.

Yeah, I quoted myself. lol
Quote:

I have seen this many times. People say things like "I don't have my item here, but if you send me yours in the kinz post I'll send mine" and if I say it's not safe they would say something like "I've been ripped off, I'd never do it to you" when most of the time they would. You really shouldn't trust people when they say things like that, they could be telling the truth, but you just never know, you don't really know what or what not that person would do.

Last edited by Pandora's Box; 06-20-2009 at 02:52 PM..
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2009, 02:44 PM   #2
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: How to avoid Trader's regret.

Very good advice its also good to have a list of all the items on WW and what they are because people will tell you stuff is rare when it isn't. Education is important when trading. I like to move very slowly with trades making sure I know what everything is. Sometimes I encounter an item I have never seen before and have to figure out what it is before considering it. I never expect the person to tell me the truth.
Tula is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 02:48 PM   #3

gbberg has a spectacular aura aboutgbberg has a spectacular aura about

i see people say they will send you an item later don't fall for that either
gbberg is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 02:50 PM   #4

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Tula
Very good advice its also good to have a list of all the items on WW and what they are because people will tell you stuff is rare when it isn't. Education is important when trading. I like to move very slowly with trades making sure I know what everything is. Sometimes I encounter an item I have never seen before and have to figure out what it is before considering it. I never expect the person to tell me the truth.
Thank you for posting, those are some great points. A lot of the time people won't tell the truth if it would cost them the trade, but also at times, people might not know what their item really is and would tell you it is something it's not. I agree 100% with you that people should be "educated" or in the know-how of they're trading.

View Post Originally Posted by gbberg
i see people say they will send you an item later don't fall for that either
Yes, I have seen that many times. People say things like "I don't have my item here, but if you send me yours in the kinz post I'll send mine" and if I say it's not safe they would say something like "I've been ripped off, I'd never do it to you" when most of the time they would. You really shouldn't trust people when they say things like that, they could be telling the truth, but you just never know, you don't really know what or what not that person would do.
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 02:53 PM   #5
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Great advice I don't go into the trading rooms often, but when I do, I usually keep the WIGEV up so I can check the values of the items.
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 06-20-2009, 03:17 PM   #6
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

That is really helpful!I may use it someday because I rarely go to the trading room..
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 03:24 PM   #7
I'm back to a

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

I always go to the trading room, and I ALWAYS see at least one person trying to trick somebody into Kinz Posting every single day. Maybe this could be a rule to not talking about Kinz Posting items when in trading rooms. That would make it much easier so nobody will get scammed
bluey1998 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 03:25 PM   #8

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Thanks for the great advice!
ButterflyFlower is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 03:30 PM   #9
assup???
Gifted

9kittykat12 has a reputation beyond repute9kittykat12 has a reputation beyond repute9kittykat12 has a reputation beyond repute9kittykat12 has a reputation beyond repute9kittykat12 has a reputation beyond repute9kittykat12 has a reputation beyond repute

that is good advice!!!! people in the clubhouse are so mean sometimes!!
9kittykat12 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 03:35 PM   #10
Gift Guru

Skydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to all

i have major traders regret from my first trade here so i feel everyone's pain >.< lol
Skydreamer is offline Female
Closed

Tags
♥ jesus 4eva! ~hpf