Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2008, 05:01 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
katelynmarie09 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default hockey theme

last summer i started on the webkinz craze. but after christmas, i kind of took a break from it. i'm back on now but i have a small dilemna. before i stopped logging on... i was collecting the hockey theme. i only had the wall paper/flooring, two chairs, the couch, and the table. i haven't seen any hockey theme items in the curio shop for a while. anyways, i kind of want this room for another theme so if i kept going with the hockey.. i would have to buy a large room for it. my question is... is it worth it to buy the large room and keep trying to build the theme? it certainly would take awhile and more money than a regular W shop theme.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2008, 05:06 PM   #2

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Default Re: hockey theme

i know how you feel with the suv

---------- Webkinz Mania added 0 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

well i know you're talking about hockey
just telling you

Last edited by Webkinz Mania; 07-03-2008 at 05:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 07-03-2008, 05:29 PM   #3
ccbart4
Gift Guru

beckey44 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by katelynmarie09
last summer i started on the webkinz craze. but after christmas, i kind of took a break from it. i'm back on now but i have a small dilemna. before i stopped logging on... i was collecting the hockey theme. i only had the wall paper/flooring, two chairs, the couch, and the table. i haven't seen any hockey theme items in the curio shop for a while. anyways, i kind of want this room for another theme so if i kept going with the hockey.. i would have to buy a large room for it. my question is... is it worth it to buy the large room and keep trying to build the theme? it certainly would take awhile and more money than a regular W shop theme.
Yeah it is worth buying a big room...all my kiddos collected it! It is may be more than w shop stuff, but if you like hockey it is worth it! There is also a great thread that will help you follow when items will be in the curio shop in the rare and exclusive items section...it was started by NicolleJoy! Good luck!
beckey44 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 06:11 PM   #4
I Love Fall

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

Yes, get a big room. I have all of the pieces . It really looks good. You will be able to put two beds if you want to and everything else
d8471 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 06:13 PM   #5
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

It is worth buying the large room, trust me! I bought a medium room, for my hockey room, and I don't have enough room to fit all of the items, while still leaving room for my webkinz to move around!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 06:15 PM   #6
MEJEANI
Gifted

MEJEANI is on a distinguished road

if you love the hockey theme, of course it's worth it. actually it makes waiting on Arte easier because you know exactly what you want and when it pops up you're ready.
Old 07-03-2008, 06:24 PM   #7
katelynmarie09 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for your advice!
Closed