Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2011, 01:04 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Hmm, I wonder...

I'll help with something.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2011, 01:08 PM   #22
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
Maybe WE should do something... (nothing to break any rules though)
Spoiler: show
Like, everyone get an avatar that is just really the opposite of what you would normally use.
I like your idea. I was just thinking about what WI will do this year too! I remember a couple of years back when they pretended that WI had to change the name to Webkinz Insider dot.com ( or something like that ) and they changed the front page then, too. LOL, I hope they do something funny.
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 03-26-2011, 01:30 PM   #23

Priceless has disabled reputation

Okay, so here's my idea. We will might need Justin's help though. We play a trick on all the Mods/Admins saying that they all must leave WI and never come back because they haven't been meeting their duties. Justin will privately message them its just a joke, but play along with it. We all get chaotic (without breaking the rules) and they all come to the rescue. I know, after typing this I was like, epurc fail. xD
Priceless is offline Male
Old 03-26-2011, 01:34 PM   #24
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
Okay, so here's my idea. We will might need Justin's help though. We play a trick on all the Mods/Admins saying that they all must leave WI and never come back because they haven't been meeting their duties. Justin will privately message them its just a joke, but play along with it. We all get chaotic (without breaking the rules) and they all come to the rescue. I know, after typing this I was like, epurc fail. xD
I LOVE THIS IDEA! LOL, that would be totally epic! PM Justin! *chants* do it, do it, do it! XD
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 03-26-2011, 01:40 PM   #25
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

LOL All of these ideas sound pretty epic! xD
fluffy113 is offline Female
Old 03-26-2011, 08:56 PM   #26
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

I'm not sure. I'm trying to think of a huge april fools joke. Last year [its kinda lame but was funny to watch] I told everyone we couldn't afford internet. Everyone litterly freaked. I got a lot of goodbye, I'll miss you, ect commets. It was very funny. The trick? Everyone fell for it because......

I pulled the prank like March 1st or something. No one seen it coming.

This year, I don't know what to do. I don't want to make my friends mad though. xD Remember when they said Justin was leaving? I think they said COWS was too. I bet they'll claim to sell the site or something. This whole time they keep tricking me ---- even when I KNOW they are about to pull the trick. I don't know how they do it.
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 03-26-2011, 08:58 PM   #27
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Craftyreader
I'm not sure. I'm trying to think of a huge april fools joke. Last year [its kinda lame but was funny to watch] I told everyone we couldn't afford internet. Everyone litterly freaked. I got a lot of goodbye, I'll miss you, ect commets. It was very funny. The trick? Everyone fell for it because......

I pulled the prank like March 1st or something. No one seen it coming.

This year, I don't know what to do. I don't want to make my friends mad though. xD Remember when they said Justin was leaving? I think they said COWS was too. I bet they'll claim to sell the site or something. This whole time they keep tricking me ---- even when I KNOW they are about to pull the trick. I don't know how they do it.
That is totally ingenious
Old 03-26-2011, 09:05 PM   #28
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
WAIT --- won't the mods know that we know that they know? How will it be any fun?

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
Yeah! PEOPLE!

... wait, no, it has to be a surprise.

*whispers* people. Whisper veeeery quietly what you think we should do...

Hmm... open the spoiler and highlight the following text if you are totally not a moderator or administrator so it'll be a surprise. If you think you may be a moderator or administrator, see your doctor before highlighting the following text, just in case.

There's a ton we could do... one time, over at the GEDCT, we switched our little gender signs from girl to boy or boy to girl. (that, of course, resulted in the whole Search for Softbop thing, which we don't like to talk about now XD) So we could change our gender signs.

The avatar/signature thing is perhaps the easiest, best thing to do. Find a truly terrible avatar of something you don't like (I shall have Justin Bieber XD). Changing the color of text is also a good thing to do.

I SEE YOU READING THIS, PEOPLE WHO AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE READING THIS. GO AWAY. XD

But, as a group... we could always play some practical joke. Like, ask the mods/admins stupid questions (if that's allowed... "miss moderator, what are these stars I have for?").

Or we could all go into invisible mode so it looks like nobody's on. Or we could all hide our rep. (lame idea, I know XD)

Of course, I know the WI people probably have stuff up their sleeves already... so maybe it wouldn't be a good idea to try to play jokes on them, because they might fake-ban us all like they did with Justin last year. *LOL... trying so hard not to use smileys XD*
Ah-ha! Is that why your gender sign is a guy? O.o And omg if they fake banned me, I'd totally freak. ONE DAY WITHOUT WI? I'd. Die. D: Please remember, this isn't supposed to be HARMFULL! xD And you just totally gave them a fake idea. WHAT IF THEY FAKE BAN HALF OF US? Then half of us will be freaking out, wondering, "Why is so-and-so banned? Then the banned people will be like, OMG WHAT DID I DO?

View Post Originally Posted by harrihaven
PLEASE PUT THIS IN A SPOILER LALALA
But some people like JB.

View Post Originally Posted by Baby_G
That is totally ingenious
It is...? Oh, right. It IS!
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 03-26-2011, 09:50 PM   #29
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

Well...I want to help!!! Hmm, I will think of something totally awesome.
Old 03-26-2011, 09:53 PM   #30
I <3 Orlando Bloo

I love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to behold

Highlight if you aren't a mod/admin/ etc.
I am thinking we either get avatars that are the opposite of what we would use, or we all get the same avatar, like something really crazy.
I love growling is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alley&kate&ali, april fun!, april this year . . ., bob is 100% awesome, hate webkinz.april fools!, james is mangarine, lhl was here, tigerdove is here, you are beautiful!