Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2011, 11:28 AM   #11
I'm movin' on ♥
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Hmm, I wonder...

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
Maybe we should organize something, as a group, though... just us members. XD, I wonder what we could come up with.
yes!!! Let's get some ideas from people!
Desty is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2011, 11:31 AM   #12
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Banned
shreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshine
shreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
Maybe WE should do something... (nothing to break any rules though)
Like, everyone get an avatar that is just really the opposite of what you would normally use.
Lol. I like that idea. XD
shreds97 is offline Male
Old 03-26-2011, 11:39 AM   #13
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
yes!!! Let's get some ideas from people!
Yeah! PEOPLE!

... wait, no, it has to be a surprise.

*whispers* people. Whisper veeeery quietly what you think we should do...

Hmm... open the spoiler and highlight the following text if you are totally not a moderator or administrator so it'll be a surprise. If you think you may be a moderator or administrator, see your doctor before highlighting the following text, just in case.
Spoiler: show

There's a ton we could do... one time, over at the GEDCT, we switched our little gender signs from girl to boy or boy to girl. (that, of course, resulted in the whole Search for Softbop thing, which we don't like to talk about now XD) So we could change our gender signs.

The avatar/signature thing is perhaps the easiest, best thing to do. Find a truly terrible avatar of something you don't like (I shall have Justin Bieber XD). Changing the color of text is also a good thing to do.

I SEE YOU READING THIS, PEOPLE WHO AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE READING THIS. GO AWAY. XD

But, as a group... we could always play some practical joke. Like, ask the mods/admins stupid questions (if that's allowed... "miss moderator, what are these stars I have for?").

Or we could all go into invisible mode so it looks like nobody's on. Or we could all hide our rep. (lame idea, I know XD)

Of course, I know the WI people probably have stuff up their sleeves already... so maybe it wouldn't be a good idea to try to play jokes on them, because they might fake-ban us all like they did with Justin last year. *LOL... trying so hard not to use smileys XD*

Last edited by b1uski3sxox; 03-26-2011 at 11:44 AM.. Reason: enhancing security on not-so-fantastical ideas XD
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 03-26-2011, 11:48 AM   #14

Priceless has disabled reputation

I like those ideas. Let me brainstorm. xD
Priceless is offline Male
Old 03-26-2011, 11:51 AM   #15
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Yeah! PEOPLE!

Hmm... open the spoiler and highlight the following text if you are totally not a moderator or administrator so it'll be a surprise. If you think you may be a moderator or administrator, see your doctor before highlighting the following text, just in case.

There's a ton we could do... one time, over at the GEDCT, we switched our little gender signs from girl to boy or boy to girl. (that, of course, resulted in the whole Search for Softbop thing, which we don't like to talk about now XD) So we could change our gender signs.

The avatar/signature thing is perhaps the easiest, best thing to do. Find a truly terrible avatar of something you don't like (I shall have Justin Bieber XD). Changing the color of text is also a good thing to do.

I SEE YOU READING THIS, PEOPLE WHO AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE READING THIS. GO AWAY. XD

But, as a group... we could always play some practical joke. Like, ask the mods/admins stupid questions (if that's allowed... "miss moderator, what are these stars I have for?").

Or we could all go into invisible mode so it looks like nobody's on. Or we could all hide our rep. (lame idea, I know XD)

Of course, I know the WI people probably have stuff up their sleeves already... so maybe it wouldn't be a good idea to try to play jokes on them, because they might fake-ban us all like they did with Justin last year. *LOL... trying so hard not to use smileys XD*

♥ those ideas!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 03-26-2011, 11:53 AM   #16
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Last year was fun . I dunno what they will do this yeaR!
zacspet is offline Male
Old 03-26-2011, 12:02 PM   #17

harrihaven is a name known to allharrihaven is a name known to allharrihaven is a name known to all

Yeah! PEOPLE!

THATS AWESOME! Guys we should really do the stupid question. Lets ALL ask FIA (fluffy in albama) why he has a girl and an unicorn as his avvie or something dumb like that k?

I even have a better idea! Lets change ALL of our avvies to 1 picture! K? how about a pic from Justin B. K??? like this one
http://www3.whig.com/whig/blogs/ihav...er-8699904.jpg

And we will all write on the picture something dub about j.b k? Like This girl really needs different shoes or something xD

Last edited by harrihaven; 03-26-2011 at 12:02 PM..
harrihaven is offline Male
Old 03-26-2011, 12:12 PM   #18
Gifted

Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up
Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up

Yeah! PEOPLE!

There's a ton we could do..

. one time, over at the GEDCT, we switched our little gender signs from girl to boy or boy to girl. (that, of course, resulted in the whole Search for Softbop thing, which we don't like to talk about now XD) So we could change our gender signs.

I love those ideas!
Jenny is offline Female
Old 03-26-2011, 12:14 PM   #19
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

I don't know. I just joined in February this year so I didn't even know they did something. But now I will and it will only be a surprise to see what they do!
chocluver223 is offline Female
Old 03-26-2011, 12:16 PM   #20
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by harrihaven
ABCD
Please select your text and either put it in a spoiler or turn it light colored by putting [color= CFECEC ] (take out the spaces) at the beginning and [/ color] at the end, kthxbai.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Closed

Tags
alley&kate&ali, april fun!, april this year . . ., bob is 100% awesome, hate webkinz.april fools!, james is mangarine, lhl was here, tigerdove is here, you are beautiful!