Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2011, 09:02 PM   #131
duwang gang
Webkinz :)

luree611 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Hmm, I wonder...

Spoiler: show
Oh! Oh! I'm not sure if anyone has suggested this yet, but what if we all turn our avatars upside down? Click the image to open in full size.
Now THAT would get confusing. XDD

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
GUESS WHO I PM'D? XD Click the spoiler.

This is the response I got from Justin:

Heya! Ok, the first idea about being invisible.... I know that Admins can see invisible members (as I'm one), and I believe Mods can as well, so you'd only prank other users!

I can definitely remove the if that's what you guys decide to do, just let me know

Personally, I am all for removing the sign for a day so we can all pretend to be banned. XD, we could also simply fool each other by going invisible in addition. I just wanted to get you guys's opinions on this, because I love the idea of pretending to be banned and removing the sign so it seems like we really are banned. But if the majority of you guys absolutely hate that idea, then I won't do that. Remember, April Fool's day is on Friday! So I'd appreciate quick responses from you all, kthxbai
HAHAHAHAHA! I love that idea! Pretending to be banned. That would rock.

Last edited by luree611; 03-29-2011 at 09:11 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2011, 09:13 PM   #132
I <3 Orlando Bloo

I love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to behold

I like the idea of getting a poll, but my fav idea is:
Pretending we are banned or saying we are all leaving WI. I think I prefer the latter.
I love growling is offline Female
Old 03-29-2011, 09:27 PM   #133
hi

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

i wasn't here last year, but it sounds fun!

View Post Originally Posted by pup5115
I have an idea

note to staff: don't look in the spoiler please

We should all go on invisible mode, hide our reps, gender, and put in a blank avatar and siggie, and make our WWid line say "banned" Staff, i saw you peak!

well everyone says they like your idea, but i can't read it. my eyesight is really bad, i'm even wearing glasses and still can't see it at ALL

oh wait never mind i highlighted it and i saw it
View Post Originally Posted by luree611
Oh! Oh! I'm not sure if anyone has suggested this yet, but what if we all turn our avatars upside down? Click the image to open in full size.

Now THAT would get confusing. XDD

how?

Last edited by tigerdove; 03-29-2011 at 09:30 PM..
Old 03-29-2011, 09:28 PM   #134
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by tigerdove

well everyone says they like your idea, but i can't read it. my eyesight is really bad, i'm even wearing glasses and still can't see it at ALL

how?
Highlight where the text is. Good luck!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 03-29-2011, 09:28 PM   #135
hi

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
Highlight where the text is. Good luck!
oh ok!
Old 03-29-2011, 09:34 PM   #136
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by tigerdove

oh wait never mind i highlighted it and i saw it

how?
How would we turn our avvies upside down? Well, there are lots of people who can help with that. (Like me. ) All you really need is a photo editing program. I think lunapic might even do it!
Old 03-29-2011, 09:36 PM   #137
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by luree611
How would we turn our avvies upside down? Well, there are lots of people who can help with that. (Like me. ) All you really need is a photo editing program. I think lunapic might even do it!
Great idea! And yes, lunapic should work.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 03-29-2011, 09:36 PM   #138
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

I'm so excited for friday!!
Old 03-29-2011, 10:37 PM   #139
I <3 Orlando Bloo

I love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to beholdI love growling is a splendid one to behold

We need to make a decision. The main choices we have are:

Invisible text -frustrating
Same avvies -
Opposite genders -
Upside down avvies -
Same avvie/siggie set -

Sorry if I left an idea out, but we really need to make a decision!
I love growling is offline Female
Old 03-30-2011, 07:18 AM   #140
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

Maybe everyone should choose their favorite Webbie and use an avatar of that animal...we can choose from any style (generic, photo, animated, cartoon, etc.) but everyone's avvie should be of only one webpinz pet of their choice!
Closed

Tags
alley&kate&ali, april fun!, april this year . . ., bob is 100% awesome, hate webkinz.april fools!, james is mangarine, lhl was here, tigerdove is here, you are beautiful!