Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2011, 01:42 PM   #111
I'm Maggie
Webkinz :)

starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Hmm, I wonder...

View Post Originally Posted by Craftyreader

Yeah and people who don't know about it will be all worried. :3 But people who do will just add to the list of banned members. We need the mods to act banned too.

I HAVE A COOL IDEA! Okay so what if Justin pretends somebody hacks into his account and like, bans all the mods and admins? xD Then he can 'ban' Wendy and Kevin and 'change his password' and the site will be ruined supposdly? And he can pretend it will be shut down in a few days? Then he acts like he bans a bunch of random members and all of us that want can act banned. xD

Lame or no?
That's a great idea! I totally like it and I'll be in on it!
starmaggie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2011, 01:51 PM   #112
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
GUESS WHO I PM'D? XD Click the spoiler.

Spoiler: show
This is the response I got from Justin:

Heya! Ok, the first idea about being invisible.... I know that Admins can see invisible members (as I'm one), and I believe Mods can as well, so you'd only prank other users!

I can definitely remove the if that's what you guys decide to do, just let me know

Personally, I am all for removing the sign for a day so we can all pretend to be banned. XD, we could also simply fool each other by going invisible in addition. I just wanted to get you guys's opinions on this, because I love the idea of pretending to be banned and removing the sign so it seems like we really are banned. But if the majority of you guys absolutely hate that idea, then I won't do that. Remember, April Fool's day is on Friday! So I'd appreciate quick responses from you all, kthxbai
I really like this idea!
fluffy113 is offline Female
Old 03-29-2011, 02:15 PM   #113
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

View Post Originally Posted by starmaggie
That's a great idea! I totally like it and I'll be in on it!
YAY! THANK YOU.
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 03-29-2011, 02:42 PM   #114
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

I HAVE A COOL IDEA! Okay so what if Justin pretends somebody hacks into his account and like, bans all the mods and admins? xD Then he can 'ban' Wendy and Kevin and 'change his password' and the site will be ruined supposdly? And he can pretend it will be shut down in a few days? Then he acts like he bans a bunch of random members and all of us that want can act banned. xD

Lame or no?
Good idea! I'll pass that on to Justin when I go to PM him saying that we're all for the no idea, though with April Fool's Day within the week, he/he+the mods+admins might have already thought of an idea. You never know, though! *shrugs*

Last edited by b1uski3sxox; 03-29-2011 at 02:42 PM.. Reason: HEEEEEEEEY MACARENA
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 03-29-2011, 02:43 PM   #115
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

We should all use the generic Golden Retriever as our avatar...WI itself would be a tribute to our founder Justin's own pet)

Last edited by Zooz; 03-29-2011 at 02:46 PM..
Old 03-29-2011, 02:51 PM   #116
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Good idea! I'll pass that on to Justin when I go to PM him saying that we're all for the no idea, though with April Fool's Day within the week, he/he+the mods+admins might have already thought of an idea. You never know, though! *shrugs*
That's truee.. hmm.. but if they haven't, he could even trick the mods\admins himself for once.

View Post Originally Posted by Zooz
We should all use the generic Golden Retriever as our avatar...WI itself would be a tribute to our founder Justin's own pet)
Maybe but I don't see anything april fools-y in it.
Old 03-29-2011, 02:55 PM   #117
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

Maybe but I don't see anything april fools-y in it.
It was suggested earlier that we could all change our avatars...so I just thought I'd suggest an avatar to change to!
Old 03-29-2011, 03:02 PM   #118
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

It was suggested earlier that we could all change our avatars...so I just thought I'd suggest an avatar to change to!
Mm-hmm! That's the thing about this; we don't have to do one single... *tries to think of word that means 'all together' but fails* thing all together. We can each do different April Fool's things. Some people might not have even seen this thread and will come up with stuff on their own to do. *shrugs* This thread is just mainly for ideas... but if enough people see the same idea and like it, we might have about 100 different people changing their avatar to something outrageous, or pretending to be banned, or talking in spoilers, etc. etc. etc.
Old 03-29-2011, 03:04 PM   #119
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Oh, okay. I guess so. xD

Mm-hmm! That's the thing about this; we don't have to do one single... *tries to think of word that means 'all together' but fails* thing all together. We can each do different April Fool's things. Some people might not have even seen this thread and will come up with stuff on their own to do. *shrugs* This thread is just mainly for ideas... but if enough people see the same idea and like it, we might have about 100 different people changing their avatar to something outrageous, or pretending to be banned, or talking in spoilers, etc. etc. etc.
True. (: It would be confusing though. xD
Old 03-29-2011, 03:06 PM   #120
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

True. (: It would be confusing though. xD
Yeah, but I figure it's better to have *ANALOGY TIME* a bus full of people go into Dairy Queen and get like 30 different Blizzard flavors than to have a bus full of people go into Dairy Queen and not order anything; just sit around. XD

... I'm hungry now. Shoot. DX
Closed

Tags
alley&kate&ali, april fun!, april this year . . ., bob is 100% awesome, hate webkinz.april fools!, james is mangarine, lhl was here, tigerdove is here, you are beautiful!