Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2009, 09:31 PM   #21
you're not alone
Webkinz :)

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

Default Re: Hiding Stars & Post Count?

I did and I'm sorry
minimaid is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2009, 09:35 PM   #22
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by rocky654
Thank you for posting, everone

This option would be completely optional.

Elmo - I didn't know this...
am i elmo? If you are talking to me i just saw that a WI member has disabled their reputation. they can still get rep but it shows a black box!
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 11:48 PM   #23
Jacob thinks I'm
Gifted

Maggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by Emloveswebkins
am i elmo? If you are talking to me i just saw that a WI member has disabled their reputation. they can still get rep but it shows a black box!
You know, I've seen a couple members now that just have the black box like that. I wonder if you have to request that, or if there's an option I'm not seeing? Or maybe they get the privilege since they have so many boxes and they want to hide them...I'm not sure, but I'm very curious!
Maggie Mae is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 09:29 AM   #24
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

I think it would be a great idea. Though, i wouldn't do it.

I like how you can Disable Reps, but still get them
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Old 03-15-2009, 09:29 AM   #25
bigduck
Gifted

bigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonder

Sorry I don't agree 100%

That's all I can say without starting a fight.

bigduck is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 09:32 AM   #26
Gifted

lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by rocky654
I think that after the ability to disable your rep box, I think that you should be able to hide your stars & post count. Some people get pulled over and told 'Whoa! You have a lot of stars!' and most people get attention. I think there should be a feature that lets ourselves & only ourselves see our post count and/or stars. It would just make things a little less.....post count obsession-sih. This would be optional, but I think it would be a good idea.

Please post your honest opinions.

Thanks,
rocky
I think hiding the post count would be good, but I think the stars are fun. Besides, this makes it so people can't get as caught up in watching post numbers, especially when you get to 5000 because it takes longer to advance to a different star. But that's just my 2 cents. Hiding post count would be good too.
lunalovegood57 is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 10:07 AM   #27
uvs Kris Allen ♥
Gifted

rocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Emloveswebkins
Oops sorry! I meant Emlo

Yes, you can still recieve rep, but it doesn't show the boxes. You can get there by Edit Options --> Disable Rep Box.

Thank you for your comments!
rocky654 is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 12:23 PM   #28
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

I think this could be a good idea, but the stars and rep boxes do give you some more "character". I think members that don't have PMing (admins have disabled it) have no stars at all, and that could get confusing.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 12:28 PM   #29
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I like this idea.

1. A lot of people like to show off their stars, so I doubt many would hide them.
2. Sometimes I dislike my stars because they don't match my avvie. If I could hide it would be cool.

It would be really cool. It's just an option anyway. You wouldn't HAVE to use it!
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 12:31 PM   #30
(┓^ω^)┛))ヨイサヨイサ♪
Webkinz :)

MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence
MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence

I agree with you! If we don't show stars, we should also not show posts. Rep!
MissSparkle is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange