Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2009, 06:13 PM   #1
uvs Kris Allen ♥
Gifted

rocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of light

Arrow Hiding Stars & Post Count?

I think that after the ability to disable your rep box, I think that you should be able to hide your stars & post count. Some people get pulled over and told 'Whoa! You have a lot of stars!' and most people get attention. I think there should be a feature that lets ourselves & only ourselves see our post count and/or stars. It would just make things a little less.....post count obsession-sih. This would be optional, but I think it would be a good idea.

Please post your honest opinions.

Thanks,
rocky
rocky654 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2009, 06:16 PM   #2
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

Default Re: Hiding Stars & Post Count?

I honestly think that is a good idea (:
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 06:18 PM   #3
uvs Kris Allen ♥
Gifted

rocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of lightrocky654 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks, Lexi
Old 03-14-2009, 06:20 PM   #4
ceedar11
Gifted

Cheekie Cat is a name known to allCheekie Cat is a name known to allCheekie Cat is a name known to all

I agree with you. On some sites, if you have more/less posts than someone, they bash you. Rep is kinda cool, cuase it encourages people to be helpful. (Thats my opinoin)

I like seeing the stars.............and I would miss those

But otherwise, I do agree.

Cheekie
Cheekie Cat is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 06:22 PM   #5
uvs Kris Allen ♥
Gifted

Thank you Cheeky

There would be an option to keep the stars, though
Old 03-14-2009, 06:24 PM   #6
Gifted

webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Actually, IMO, I think WI would be more boring without being able to see post count or stars... I'm already upset about the rep box thing, I liked seeing what everbody's rep box message was! Besides, stars are pretty...
webkinz901 is offline Male
Old 03-14-2009, 06:34 PM   #7
e all love our
Webkinz :)

fluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant future

I completely agree, people are judging people by how many posts or rep's they have, and that makes people feel bad, because they are not like everyone else. I am very sure this wouldn't be very welcoming to the new comers since they won't obviously have many posts.

This is how I put things:
everyone started off new, they all started off as lil' kinz, and they all started off with no posts and reputation. But they earned it because they are nice people and they post a lot, and not just to draw attention and be popular.

Thanks for making this thread, people can not just judge a person by their rep's and post. This makes a very good point! Your deserve a reputatuion point for this!

Fluffypup
fluffypup is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 07:05 PM   #8
Just.Live.Life(as a)
Banned
puppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of light

Well, I would kinda miss the stars. And if we took out just post count and not stars, you would still be able to tell roughly where the person's post count is. I personally already dislike the rep box feature, because I love to people's rep boxes for some crazy reason...xD

Anyway, it's a good idea, but I'm not so sure that I would really like it....

puppiesrock465 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 07:08 PM   #9
WhiteTerrierFan

It's a great idea. I would love to be able to get rid of my post count.
I get so many comments on it, and I just don't like it very much.
I suggested this in an earlier thread Great minds think alike.
I would miss my stars though, but not the number count.
[rep to you]
Old 03-14-2009, 07:14 PM   #10
Webkinz :)

AlohaWebkinz is a glorious beacon of lightAlohaWebkinz is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah!
AlohaWebkinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange